Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NonaPaldice
Partisan
Partisan
NonaPaldice

Male Posts : 19

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 05:14

- Character Name: Nona Paldice

- Name: Rodrigo

- Age / Country: 19/Mexico

- Vocation and Current level: Paladin, level 16

- How long you have played Tibia? 3 years

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day) approx 3 hrs.
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

- Do you have any other characters? Miguelito - Vinera
Please list each character. Master Hashiko - Dolera

- Your past guilds. New Blood, Vinera i left the guild because i stopped playing tibia.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave. Dancy Time, Dolera we lost war and the guild later on was deleted.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? No.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. Lazt Knight, Brujo Blanco, Brujo Gris, Blauk and Edkeys.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. No

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? Ill contribute happiness, loyalty and devotion.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: Im a person that treats person the way i want to be treated, i know my limits , Im a happy person and im a loyal person. my weak points are: im not so mature in certain things and i am too hyperactive.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. 2 years ago i was in a camp and one day we were in a game that the camp makes which is that you have to find thing and they give you clues and we were looking for something but suddendly we heard a very strange noise so we walked to that noise and it was a pig that was like in a pond but it was a deep and he couldnt get out so we started looking with what we could take him out so we were looking and we found a rope so we went back to the pig but we couldnt put the rope around him becuase he didnt stopped moving so i just jumped into the pond and put the rope around him and my friends started pushing while i was pushing too and the pig finally came out then my friend pulled me with his hand and i also camed out and the pig runned away but we were happy because that pig could die there if it wasnt for us so we were very happy. End.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? I'm tired of being in wars in other worlds and fighting for territory I just want to play tibia the way i think it should be:, having fun, meeting new people, lvl up, playing honeslty, make quests and most important having a good time.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? yes.
Back to top Go down
Noirberrie
Royal Council
Royal Council
Noirberrie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 13:41

Thanks for the application

Delita will be in contact with you soon
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 12:58

Application accepted

I finally got to you in-game, sorry for the delay and welcome to the guild! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1