Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drampyr Violetta's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Partisan
Partisan
Luna

Female Posts : 1

Drampyr Violetta's Application Empty
PostSubject: Drampyr Violetta's Application   Drampyr Violetta's Application Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2014, 18:23

- Character Name
Drampyr Violetta / Yumetsuki

- Name
Luna

- Age / Country
30, México

- Vocation and Current level
Drampyr Violetta EK 31 / Yumetsuki RP 33

- How long have you played Tibia?
since 2006

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
As long as my conection allows me u.u

- Do you have any other characters?
Mmm, I have 20 in my acc....

- Please list each character.
Amai Yumiko, Blunah, Cerise Lune, Delunah, Drampyr Violetta, Elder Runa, Gipsy Doll, Heulyn, Khaleesi Luna, Luna Guerrera, Luna Jones, Mwezi, Ryzha, Sagira Sohma, Umiko Mei,Vaitiare, Yumetsuki

- Your past guilds.
Serenity in Magera

-Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
It was a gloomy guild, I'm usually the "gloomy person" so.. it was depressing to try to be part of them, (as a team, family, guild, etc) when the most of them didn't want to hunt, go quest, make missions etc.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
No, never

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
I'm friendly and polite but it costs me to accept new persons in my life because my sense of friendship is too high, and is exahusting to keep being dissapointed. I'm very emotional as if I give you part of me its forever, "FOREVER", and don't really matter if you appreciate it or not, you are just part of my life..

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
My boyfriend is Drampyr Vittorio

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I have kind of experiencie on tibia, I like to help people and support them. I love tibia and as I've said I'm very emotional, so I tend to put my heart and soul in game to be a better person and being useful for those who need it...

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
I'm a dual person, and try to be equilibrate, so if i'm critic, patient, open-minded, brutally honest, sensitive, and the most beautiful adjetives of my person, it has their counterparts. That means I'm always giving back what you throw at me, multiplied many times. I'm not a vengeful person, but if you lose me, it's forever. "I'm so good as I can be, and bad as I want to be"

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
I love to do quests & missions. I'll usually help newbies with set and free money for manas or anything else that I can handout or have, if I know the person or is a friend's friend or acquitant I can be much more generous. I have problems with the part of "team" because I'm too demanding, perfectionist, picky and tough with myself and like the things will be done properly, no accidents, no deaths, no mistakes. I'm a complicated person but i'm still working on that AND I'M willing to try and DO my best effort. I care too much for others, i'm a healer (protector) in all the sense of the vocation and the word, even with other vocations I'll seek the protection of those who are with me even with my death.
I.e. if the hunt gets out of control and it's most certain that we're gonna die, my last action will be heal, or try to be the first in sacrifice to give an small opportunity to save my team, even if I lose my skills, (wich means a great sacrifice for me due to my perfectionist and obsesive personality)

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Because the guild shares my code of honor. It feels like home.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Drampyr Violetta's Application   Drampyr Violetta's Application Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2014, 00:40

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying!

Delita Heirall or a member of the Royal Council will contact you shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Drampyr Violetta's Application   Drampyr Violetta's Application Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2014, 10:45

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying and welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drampyr Violetta's Application   Drampyr Violetta's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drampyr Violetta's Application
Page 1 of 1