Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Couples Event; 2014.

Go down 
+9
Aira Prystia
Aiko Hazami
Nagorik
Brionesjavier
Lady Freedom
Kairii
Noirberrie
Chinua
Naudi Star
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Faye Valentinne
Partisan
Partisan

Male Posts : 46

Couples Event; 2014. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couples Event; 2014.   Couples Event; 2014. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2014, 02:28

Couples Event; 2014. - Page 2 Pergun10
i laughed a lot in rl i loved to play soccer we won for 5 x 0 it was very fun naudi make more of those events ^^
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

Female Posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: Couples Event; 2014.   Couples Event; 2014. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2014, 04:48

Smile I am glad everyone liked it! It's hard to make a couples event because of the lack of interest, but at least you all showed up! Eek~ tried too! Haha. I am going to work on a new event and post about it soon in the future. The next one I'll make at a later time though, so people who go on earlier may miss out, but I want to give others a chance to come to one! Smile

If anyone has any IDEAS for any games, etc, that they want me to put together, just send me a message on here!
Back to top Go down
Darock Johnson

Darock Johnson

Male Posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: Couples Event; 2014.   Couples Event; 2014. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2014, 09:41

My wife doesn't play and I don't have time to play anymore Sad I'm keeping my premmy for house and training purposes, otherwise I would totally go on every event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couples Event; 2014.   Couples Event; 2014. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couples Event; 2014.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2