Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brionesjavier Adventures and more

Go down 
+27
Stone xstyle
Zarafina
Icy
Plinny
Nagorik
Captain Gus
Buchamy
Carp
Shoron Back
Aira Prystia
Fideradin
Rexanilator
Chinua
Aiko Hazami
Weist
Kairii
Sasha Strikerboo
Paula Ines
Rothiel
Ailukard
Sunwine
Armageddon
Delita Heirall
Cohomology
Iori
Noirberrie
Skyzzin
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 05:43

Today Miga Zydla and I explore more deep the desert dungeon, we found the library Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Biblioteca

maybe you can see blood there and you think???? thas blood what???, well we saw a player in the library doing skill, we talk to him because we want to pass and take the photo and he dont answer, many times no answer Very Happy, he summon mad sheep, so we think he was a bot skilling, so we have to kill that sheep to pass Sad.

Well if you see the i vave 5 keys, more later than that pic, i obtain the sixth keys from the blind near there. Very Happy

So i have all the keys of the desert dungeon, just i need to explore more few places and investigate that strange lever an the floor of the library, its like a switch there in the floor, like in the lighthouse in thais.

Finlly, almost i forgot. Thnaks to Miga Zydla, i was searching like crazy the fifth key, the library key and i dont found it, and He found it for me, and guide me to the key Very Happy thanks Very Happy. That was funny

See you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noirberrie
Royal Council
Royal Council
Noirberrie

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 09:21

I dont think i have ever been there to be honest

It sounds like a good spot for someone to bot train. unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Iori
Regal
Regal
Iori

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 10:55

thats really nice Javier. I spent like a month exploring this dungeon in jakundaf desert some years ago without any answer hehe. If u find something new please show us
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/pedrivo

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 08:22

Thanks to Shadow Skymaster, Orc fortress Quest done Very Happy

Now i understand my suicide idea of do it alone, lol Very Happy

Thanks for your help Shadow Skymaster, without your help, sure i die Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Orcfortress
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 08:31

Oh Orc Fortress..i sure remember it like it was yesterday, i remember it being a bloodbath more than the time i tried to get a squirrel out of a washing machine while it was on. ANYWHO! GRATZ=)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 11:58

My first discovery, maybe many know it, but i did not, there is a place in the desert dungeon, with a hall, you can see many fire devils there and a room with a chest, well i did not found the entry until now, using 3 parcels Very Happy.... into the chest is a book (to open the door you will need the key 4001):

Dangers of Adventures
by Netlios

Volume VI

Because this topic seems the most important for me, I decided to write another book to warn people of the danger of being attacked by monsters. Two more of our adventurers (the ones I always tell about) were attacked by monsters:
Elaeus and the man, whos journey ended after 66 days, both were attacked by monsters. Both were jounger than Gadinius and the man who only barely escaped from the attacks of a mother-bear, who defended her babies. Heso, who too was one of our adventurers, never saw a bear in his whole life.
One of the five adventurers was attacked by a pack of trolls!

I think this is one of the lost book of the desert dungeon library.... i read something about that in post in internet, i will investigate more.... Very Happy

And the othe lever in a few post back is for a bars in the cave of the spike sword quest, it seem there is another lever here to unlock the bridge Very Happy, and enter with the dragons.... if i found more i post..

A last note... this book is used to talk to Adrenius and get the key 4023

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 1erdescubrimiento
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 01:35

Hello Very Happy, Well today i fell the need of search the hidden lever in the desert dungeon, i search many other times but i didnt found it. When i enter to the dungeon i see another player near the body that have a scarf and a backpack inside. I Talk to him, he was from brazil, so i speak in english and he use the google translator.

He wa lost, and ask me for help, so i help him, go to him and guide him to the exit of the dungeon, when whe where out i show him the rock where the key 4055 is, and told him that was for the Panpipe quest, so he told me that want to do it, so.... we enter again, do all the travel i kill the fire devil and he get the reward Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Panpines

well, near there is one lever so i go there and activate it (the lever of the bars), then i go where i get the other book, it suppoused near there is the hidden lever, in the way i say hello to a friend, he live in the dungeon jajajaj, he skill there, and then i found the lever, near there Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Hiddenlever

I found that lever with information from the net (confused information and dificult to find), the bad news its ... the lever dont work like i spected to i must search more Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 03:17

I found the use of the hidden lever, if i goo to the teleporter room and used, pass the fire devil and go right i will find a door and a lava lake, the lever is for the bridge... the door hasnt key you must use a crowbar and lead you to a paper:

I found a strange-looking stone in the desert. It seems very brittle or hollow to me. Maybe something is hidden in it ... but the lions scared me away before I could examine it more closely

its the clue to find the key of the panpipe quest Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Doorcrowbar

I think i explore almost all the dungeon and have some questions ulsolved

1. In the banshee room are a teleport and a lever, there is a way to get into and fight with de banshee?

2. One lever is for the bars of the spike sword quest, so how can i get a bridge and desapear the energy walls, also there is a lever in the right with 3 fire devils

3. there is a room in the triangular tower, i cant open it, and no appear in the wiki of teh quest there.

4. Its seem in the wiki a seventh key but it is not confirmed
Back to top Go down
Noirberrie
Royal Council
Royal Council
Noirberrie

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 07:22

ow haha

I have never been to these places.thats crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 10:56

Today in the streets of thais, i meet Delita's Char Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Meetdelita

My Pc was slow when i take the screen, so, he say:

18:46 Brionesjavier [41]: Very Happy
18:46 Delita Heirall [191]: JAVIER
18:46 Delita Heirall [191]: Very Happy
18:46 Brionesjavier [41]: hi
18:46 Delita Heirall [191]: WE MEET IN STREETS OF THAIS
18:46 Delita Heirall [191]: OH MY GOD
18:46 Brionesjavier [41]: hahahah
18:47 Delita Heirall [191]: do you want to take a screenshot?
18:47 Delita Heirall [191]: for your thread
18:47 Brionesjavier [41]: yes
18:47 Delita Heirall [191]: "seeing king in streets of thais"
18:47 Delita Heirall [191]: hahah
18:47 Delita Heirall [191]: HAIL
18:47 Delita Heirall [191]: Very Happy
18:47 Brionesjavier [41]: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 11:20

Brionesjavier wrote:
18:47 Delita Heirall [191]: "seeing king in streets of thais"

ALOL

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 25116162
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 13:34

hahahahahahah
Death call you are very fast doing this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 16:01

Brionesjavier wrote:
hahahahahahah
Death call you are very fast doing this Very Happy

xD
Back to top Go down
Cohomology
Partisan
Partisan
Cohomology

Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 16:10

Javier, I'm officially your fan, keep up the good work! ヽ(`・ω・´)ノ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 14:12

Today adventure was: Hellgate.

Many troubles to begin the adventure, Miga Zydla and I went to abdriel, but when we going to enter, well we note we havent the key, Sad, and ge need to buy, but qhen we go to abdriel bank, we cant withdraw money, because there was a quest of robery bank, so i go to Carlin to withdraw but i havent enough money Sad

But Thanks to Bluehaart Pitt and Nethel for the money to the exploration Very Happy, we went Very Happy

16:55 Brionesjavier [42]: 16:55 Eva: Your account balance is 1975 gold.
16:55 Brionesjavier [42]: i hate this
16:55 Brionesjavier [42]: i cant buy the jey Sad
16:56 Brionesjavier [42]: key .(
16:56 Bluehaart Pitt [108]: lol
16:56 Bluehaart Pitt [108]: need moneyz?
16:56 Brionesjavier [42]: hi pete, can you borrow me 3025 gold please
16:57 Bluehaart Pitt [108]: OFC
16:57 Brionesjavier [42]: i will pay you as soon as posible
16:57 Bluehaart Pitt [108]: np dude
16:57 Brionesjavier [42]: thanks Very Happy
16:57 Bluehaart Pitt [108]: 16:54 Naji: You have transferred 10000 gold to Brionesjavier.
16:57 Bluehaart Pitt [108]: use the rest of the money to get more supplies Very Happy
16:58 Nethel [204]: 17:55 Gnomillion: You have transferred 13335 gold to Brionesjavier.
16:58 Brionesjavier [42]: Very Happy thank you very much Very Happy
16:58 Brionesjavier [42]: thank you Pete, thank you Nethel
16:58 Brionesjavier [42]: Very Happy

Well here a pic of the entry, i was waiting for Miga Zydla.

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Entrada

Well we know some parts of the maps because we where there once for mistake Sad, well we try to kill the GS there, i use utamo vita and great fireball runes, when i down miga count 6 seconds and rope me, many times we doit until we kill the gs.

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Gshellgate

Well when we enter to the elder lordbone area we got some lag, (i got hard lag in some places, and almost die.... thanks to Miga, both survive)

Tehn when we decide to go out we found a lost player, we ask to her if need help and say yes, but just wait a min. but pass more minutes and she dont answer (maybe afk), so we leave and tell her we let the parcels there in the exit

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Gaby

Finally in the exit we explore a new area for us and found a pretty hall Very Happy

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Sala
Back to top Go down
Ailukard
Legend
Legend

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 15:12

nice work brion! keep it up
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 23:10

very nice! good times =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 06:41

Today my adventure was unspected...

I planed go to POH to hunt, in the way i recibe a message from a friend, he told me he die with the orc riders and berserk up thais, y go to help him buy was too late, he lost his blue robe, so i decide to help him to get money to buy another.

I do my free services tour Very Happy

1. Geomancer Quest.
2. Triangle Tower Quest
3. Panpipe Quest
4. Small Rubies Quest

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Dragon

5. Life Ring Quest
6. Mummy Quest
7. Bloodherb Quest

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Bloodherb

then i must log out, the next time i will help with Very Happy

8. Elvenbane Quest
9. To Blind The Enemy Quest
Back to top Go down
Rothiel
Royal Council
Royal Council
Rothiel

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 09:27

wow.. very impressive!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/roman89

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 05:15

Today was Draconia Quest Very Happy.....

Thanks Pete (Pitt Frozzard) for help me in this quest Very Happy.... here the pic

Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Draconiasurviviorman
Back to top Go down
Cohomology
Partisan
Partisan
Cohomology

Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 03:48

You should get an elvenhair rope, every explorer should have one (in particular us mages). (・ω・)
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 06:31

Cohomology wrote:
You should get an elvenhair rope, every explorer should have one (in particular us mages). (・ω・)

i know :S elvenhair so nice compared to rope and its cheap! specially if youre prem and do the quest xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 07:28

OH!!!!!!
I never hear of that rope, i will buy it Very Happy.
there is something like a pick but with less weight?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 13:37

Today i can not take screen caption.... i was so happy that i forget to take it.

Today Thanks to Youpi i become in PREMIUM Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TyTyTyTyTy Youpi for the premium scroll and for give me the money for the promotions Very Happy.

Thanks to Cohomology and Nethel for the tour in darashia.

I also visit edron and ankrahmun.
Sorry for dont put an screenshot, but i was so happy that i forget it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skyzzin

Skyzzin

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 17:07

OHH EMM GEE! DUDE! Congratulations Very Happy
Now you can party rock with me o/
Gogog i want you to solve the mystery of the serpentine tower Razz
i think i speak by all the members when i say: i want to freaking know what the boots of waterwalking are..

Keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brionesjavier Adventures and more   Brionesjavier Adventures and more - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brionesjavier Adventures and more
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next