Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The cournicopia.

Go down 
+2
Chinua
Yogganath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yogganath
Partisan
Partisan

The cournicopia. Empty
PostSubject: The cournicopia.   The cournicopia. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 23:51

Hello folks!

Been thinking about hosting an event for lowbies/alts/whatever. However I need your help. Smile
Let me explain how it works:

We collect a butt-load of parcels/boxes/chests/backpacks/bags/etc.
We collect a butt-load of items to be put in said containers, the more items te better. And by items I mean anything, from destroyed tables to golden helmets, if you will. Anything you don't mind giving away, anything and everything is appreciated, pots, flasks, food, equipment, black bert items, what ever you can.
We gather in a decent sized place, I'm thinking the main hall in the guild house. If not many items/people are gathered we can use my house in north port.

Put every single item in containers, leaving some, containers empty, putting some containers inside the containers (yodawg), etc, the point is to make a friggin mess when you hit "open". Once that's done, we spread them around the designated area, generally stacking them and making the whole thing a mess. Then at the given time, we open the door and look for the items. There's no limit to what you can get, only your cap determines that. Smile

Hope you guys are interested, if you wanna help you can talk to me in game. Or reply here. Else I'll try and set up everything solo-style.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

The cournicopia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cournicopia.   The cournicopia. Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 16:01

Sounds like fun, I'll help if I'm on and I can find some things to give away as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

The cournicopia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cournicopia.   The cournicopia. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2014, 12:20

I'm in! Smile
Back to top Go down
Blau Edge
Regal
Regal
Blau Edge

Male Posts : 175

The cournicopia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cournicopia.   The cournicopia. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2014, 10:26

souuunds super fun but i wont have much things to give ill see what i can find on my dp  Razz
Back to top Go down
Noirberrie
Royal Council
Royal Council
Noirberrie

The cournicopia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cournicopia.   The cournicopia. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2014, 11:15

I dint fully understand what this means
Back to top Go down
Yogganath
Partisan
Partisan

The cournicopia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cournicopia.   The cournicopia. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2014, 00:40

The name is taken off of the hunger game series. If you haven't read them or watched the movies there's basically a place, called "the cournicopia" where a LOT of supplies are stored.

In short terms, what I'll do is "hide" a buttload of items, trash mostly, but decent items, runes, pots or gold too, in a lot of containers inside containers, think of a parcel filled with bags, and then theres a bag with 10 dragon ham, and 2 destroyed drawers, the next bag has boots of haste, the other bag has a 210.00 oz stone, etc. The next parcel has a pirate bp which contains 3 light shovels and a treasure map, a bag containing 20 small stones and some meat, the third bag has 10 necromancer books, etc. Then these containers will be thrown into a confined space. And once enough people are gathered we'll let them in, and let the fun begin.

The only limit to what you can get is your cap. Its free for all. Its kind of a scavenger hunt of sorts... except you don't know what you'll be looking for.

ATM I'm trying to push for lvl 110, once I get it ill get in touch with you guys. Meanwhile you can parcel all your trash (grabbing parcels from depots is a good start) to me. Smile If there's less than 10 people we can use my house. Smile
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

The cournicopia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cournicopia.   The cournicopia. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2014, 07:17

So it's a pinata?
Back to top Go down
Yogganath
Partisan
Partisan

The cournicopia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cournicopia.   The cournicopia. Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2014, 04:41

Kinda, yes.

To avoid destroying objects and collecting lewtz we need bags, even when they break a chest, for example, you still have to look for stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The cournicopia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cournicopia.   The cournicopia. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cournicopia.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Events-
Jump to: