Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Application - Tio Patinhus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tio Patinhus
Partisan
Partisan

Application - Tio Patinhus Empty
PostSubject: Application - Tio Patinhus   Application - Tio Patinhus Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 03:32

- Character Name
Tio Patinhus

- Name
Gui

- Age / Country
23 / Brazil

- Vocation and Current level
30 Knight

- How long have you played Tibia?
Since 2004, I have played endlessly from the start until about 2012 when I stopped, and now I'm back in the game.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
Around 3 hours a day.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
I have a level 76 Knight (Jamal Ason) in Phytera.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
I do not recall the name of my former guilds since it's been too long I haven't played this game.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
No.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
I have a real life friend that played with my on Phytera (Unholy Trinity)
and my real life friend called me to play now in Fidera (Tizimu / Tivizeres Mics). I do not recall the name of other friends characters that play tibia now.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
As I said, the one who invited me, a real life friend. Tivizeres Mics / Tizimu.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I will do my best to help other characters in anything I can, I will be friendly and kind, and contribute in the guild-chat.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
My strong points is that I am very determined when I want to achieve something, I am very friendly to people, and I like to make new friends and nurture friendship.
My weak point is that I am very shy in real life, but I get more talkative and confortable with very short time.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Many times I gave up my needs to help others, like in real life when I give up sleeping and/or partying to teach friends any subject in college they are needing scores to not to fail. In tibia i've gave up training and leveling everytime my friends ask for help, and it makes me feel relieved to help others.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
- I'm coming back to Tibia after a long time without playing, so many things have changed, so I would appreciate the help of other players to guide me back in trails to become an experienced player again. Also, I can help new players on what I remember from old days experiences.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tivizeres Mics
Partisan
Partisan
Tivizeres Mics

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tio Patinhus   Application - Tio Patinhus Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 03:42

He is a very close friend (rl). I would love to see him with us. Anyway good luck and let's see what them say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tio Patinhus   Application - Tio Patinhus Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 04:29

Application noticed

Thank you for applying, we will be in contact with you shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinejustice.forumotion.net
John Obrien
Legend
Legend

Male Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tio Patinhus   Application - Tio Patinhus Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 13:36

Application accepted !!

Welcome to Divine Justice!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tio Patinhus   Application - Tio Patinhus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Tio Patinhus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Applicants (Joining)-
Jump to: