Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Skyerawr

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyerawr
Partisan
Partisan
Skyerawr

Male Posts : 14

Application - Skyerawr Empty
PostSubject: Application - Skyerawr   Application - Skyerawr Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2014, 02:16

- Character Name
Skyerawr

- Name
Ron

- Age / Country
25 / Canada

- Vocation and Current level
Paladin / 24

- How long have you played Tibia?
Decided to pick the game up again. Used to play for a couple years and decided to stop back in 2004. Currently trying to catch up and familiarize myself with all the new content. I used to play on Secura.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

A couple hours everyday actively, and mana-sitting when occupied with other tasks. Located in EST, so I tend to only be online after work.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.

Skyelyr / Knight (currently just offline training until satisfied with skills)

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

N/A

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
N/A

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Do not have any currently... lol
But while on Secura, I was very close with Gemakk and Omega Man (and their extended circle of friends) [knew both in real life]

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
None

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
My sociability; I am interactive, involved, and enjoy socializing with others. I enjoy the community aspect of this game. I try to be helpful where I can and if I can, and would assist/help others to the utmost of my abilities (whether it be in-game or elements non-related to Tibia).

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
I believe my strong points are my maturity level and my willingness to help others (within the realm of my ability). And I believe my weak point is my competitive nature, as I have an innate attitude of "can't lose".

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
I have proven my teamwork ability in the past by sacrificing own resources for others during team activities. Unselfish, and willing to contribute where I can to assist in the success of the group activity. I was actively involved within the game, and in the forums back on Secura. I was always lurking on the forums and involved in many issues of the community.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
I feel like the guild is a great fit to what I am looking for in Tibia. Of course, I look for friendly players who are interactive and helpful to others. And I like the role-playing aspect of the guild, with the different ranks and codes to produce a more enjoyable environment. I feel like the guild would provide many opportunities to meet other players in the server (which is ultimately why I play the game, meeting others and not turning the game into a solo grindfest), as well as the English speaking aspect of the guild.

I am currently located on Magera, and I haven't come across many English speaking players, and therefore am looking to relocate myself to another server with a better community. I wanted to join one of the "newer" Optional-PvP servers (i.e. Fidera, Magera, Olympa), and after much research, I felt that Fidera provided a much more friendly community than the other two options. And I wanted to try my luck in applying for a guild to create opportunities for myself to meet other players before I made a decision and spend cash on it haha

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes, I have.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application - Skyerawr   Application - Skyerawr Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2014, 02:44

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying!

Delita Heirall of a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Skyerawr
Partisan
Partisan
Skyerawr

PostSubject: Re: Application - Skyerawr   Application - Skyerawr Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2014, 05:34

Am I going to be contacted in-game? or through PM on forums?
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

PostSubject: Re: Application - Skyerawr   Application - Skyerawr Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2014, 05:52

In-game
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application - Skyerawr   Application - Skyerawr Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2014, 08:04

Greetings Skyerawr and thank you for applying! Very Happy

As you may have understood, you need to be located on Fidera so that we can contact you in-game for a quick standard procedure interview. Until we can do this, your application remains pending.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Blau Edge
Regal
Regal
Blau Edge

Male Posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Application - Skyerawr   Application - Skyerawr Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2014, 12:53

name ends with rawr I like himĀ  cherry
Back to top Go down
Skyerawr
Partisan
Partisan
Skyerawr

PostSubject: Re: Application - Skyerawr   Application - Skyerawr Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2014, 15:00

Would you be able to contact Skyelyr (my knight) when I am online? My knight is on Fidera, or does it have to be with Skyerawr?
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

PostSubject: Re: Application - Skyerawr   Application - Skyerawr Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2014, 16:02

We can do either, I will personally add your knight to my VIP and try to catch you on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

PostSubject: Re: Application - Skyerawr   Application - Skyerawr Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2014, 05:52

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying and welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Skyerawr   Application - Skyerawr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Skyerawr
Page 1 of 1