Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thinking to xfer and join!

Go down 
+5
Paula Ines
Darock Johnson
Armageddon
Kairii
Vatorr
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JordanByThought

Thinking to xfer and join! Empty
PostSubject: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 21:24

Hey guys,
My name is Jordan and currently i play on server Pacera.

I am (considering) to transfer to another server.
I was enticed by this guild and when i noticed it has its own site, i decided to post Smile

A little about me :
I am from Australia, Male and 22 years old.
I like to have fun and create fun.
I like to eat corn flakes and then bust out a ride on my pet kangaroo.
I am a friendly person / player who spends most time team hunting or helping others with quests / hunts etc.
As far as hobbies go, i play guitar, make music with FL Studio, write poetry / lyrics from time to time, and of course.... Ride my pet Roo Very Happy

Id like to know a bit about your guild / players / server.

Thanks for your time, and hope to see some replies Smile

Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 22:21

Hello Jordan, thanks for your interest. We are an active and friendly english-speaking guild. We do not stand for power abuse, botting or any other illegal means of playing. We have a large playerbase spread all over the world, so timezones are usually not a problem - we even have a bunch of aussies too as you'll soon find out.

As for the server, Fidera is probably one of the best servers to be in right now. Yes there are some lurers, aswell as a "leading" power abusive guild, but they're a minority and the average day in life is usually smooth.

If you like non-PvP servers and are considering a transfer from Pacera, then Fidera will be a new home for you. Make sure to read our "Applicantions" section of the forum for more info on how to apply for the guild. If you are a good, non-cheating player we'll be more than happy to have you with us.

If there's anything else you'll need you can always message me here or ingame.

Best regards and hope to see you around Fidera!
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 22:45

no
fucking
way

i'm AUSTRALIAN TOO
Back to top Go down
JordanByThought

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 23:17

Thanks for the info Vatorr. Seems i would fit in well here i think Smile
My main char is Cloud'Angel, which is a female char but thats just how i made her xD
I may be bringing her over, or my EK - Dream Cloud. Or may even start up as a Sorc, since i have a lvl 8 with great ml ^^
If i decide to follow through with this, then you will definitely recieve an application from me Smile

@Princess Suki - Feel free to NOT stalk me Wink
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 00:14

application declined.
bye.

TIL people have no sense of humour

Last edited by Princess Suki on Mon 12 Jan 2015, 09:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 00:30

More Australians to rub that aussie ego...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JordanByThought

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 00:33

@princess suki - Not sure if you are joking or just uptight o.O

Back to top Go down
JordanByThought

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 00:52

Anyway, nevermind about this situation ^^
I was just making a typical pretentious joke, but seems you cant handle jokes.
Like i mentioned, im looking for a fun guild with an understanding of others.
Thought this was the guild but i mislead my thoughts towards...
Goodluck guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 02:09

@JordanByThought

Thinking to xfer and join! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Darock Johnson

Darock Johnson

Male Posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 02:44

@JordanByThought yes she's joking, she's always like that but there are people like me who'll receive you well if you decide to come here Very Happy Don't make up your mind by meeting only 1 of our 400 players (though probably 250 of them are inactive or second chars lol). We'd gladly have you and help you get started if you decide to transfer/start a new char here Smile
Back to top Go down
Paula Ines
Royal Council
Royal Council
Paula Ines

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 03:49

Please, Princess Suki, try to save your mean jokes for later. The application section is not the right place. Especially since you are a vice leader.

Edit: not the application section... but the guy was/is looking to apply.. that's what i meant
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pauines
Darock Johnson

Darock Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 03:58

We gotcha Paula Very Happy Since Princess Suki got a divorce, nobody can keep her mean words in her mouth anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 05:11

Paula's mad

#OhHellNo

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 05:35

Hello there!

Princess Suki does like to joke around in that way, a lot, she is never serious. :p

As far as our guild goes, it is English-speaking, and we are all very close. We always have fun, whether it's joking around, team-hunting, quests, events, we all get a long very well.

The server is pretty great as well, in my opinion.

Please feel free to PM me here on forums, or in-game if you do decide to transfer for any questions or help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Plinny
Regal
Regal
Plinny

Male Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 06:30

Paula Ines wrote:
Please, Princess Suki, try to save your mean jokes for later. The application section is not the right place. Especially since you are a vice leader.

Edit: not the application section... but the guy was/is looking to apply.. that's what i meant

I'M SO SAD YOU'RE BECOMING BORING AS DELITA HEIRALL
ZZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 09:57

Hello Jordan,
I thought it was obvious that I was joking however, we do not know each other. I would like to apologise for overstepping my boundaries.

Fidera is mostly Brazilian as all NA servers are. English chat isn't as active as it is on other worlds so you'd have to join a guild like Divine Justice, Bald Dwarfs or Wondering Lost Souls to find the English speakers. The majority of people in our guild are from Brazil but all speak English. Not many Australians play this server so if you're playing in the afternoon like 4pm-8pm, don't expect too many people to be online.

There is a dominando guild called Otherside which will interfere and lure on certain quest services that other guilds try to do (only: POI, INQ). With that said, Divine Justice still helps with other quests such as: WOTE, yalahar, banshee etc.

Divine Justice is a very close group of friends that accepts anyone and everyone. You'll easily make friends and hunting partners within the guild. Obviously there are some vocations and level ranges that are more popular than the others. The guild likes to joke around a lot so it's best you don't take anyone seriously (especially me).

Hope that clears everything up for you.
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 10:07

Thinking to xfer and join! S3AoP
Back to top Go down
Crypt of Icarus
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Crypt of Icarus

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 11:03

Just complementing, we have good relations with several guilds here, like Bald Dwarfs and Wondering Lost Souls. We ofter do some services like PoI or WoTE with those guilds.

You'll be welcome in any vocation you would like, but as for team-hunting, we have a lot of active knights.

Back to top Go down
JordanByThought

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 15:38

Well, thanks for clearing that up guys ^^

@princess suki
Its just that in my previous guild i made, i had a vice that spoke the way you did.... But she was actually serious about it and that caused alot of unnecessary drama within the guild and players. Did not want a repeat of that lol
But atleast after that comment, i now understand your sense of humour. (For future reference, it may not be a good idea to write sarcastic-serious jokes to new-seeking members, as it will most likely be read in a misleading manner). - < Just an opinion Smile

@crypt of Icarus - I was planning to bring my ek over to check it out..... but since there are many active eks, im thinking of another xD

Back to top Go down
Darock Johnson

Darock Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 15:44

@JordanByThought Don't worry, Suki will still cause drama, but it's all good lol
We'd love to have you here with us. Joking and killing, questing and skinning, but most of all, having fun!
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2015, 04:39

Now that it has all cleared up, hello my name is Armageddon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JordanByThought

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2015, 19:57

Sorry late reply guys.
My laptop broke so I haven't been going on at all. Thinking to leave tibia and just let my prem waste anyhow.
Would have been awesome getting to know you all though, and who knows, if I come back then ill be messaging here.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2015, 04:24

We'll be waiting. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Rothiel
Royal Council
Royal Council
Rothiel

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2015, 04:39

We'll be waiting!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/roman89
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2015, 09:41

Yes, we'll be waiting right here for you.

Thinking to xfer and join! G7Za0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking to xfer and join!   Thinking to xfer and join! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking to xfer and join!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next