Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valius Archer application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valius Archer
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Valius Archer

Male Posts : 6

Valius Archer application Empty
PostSubject: Valius Archer application   Valius Archer application Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2015, 07:31

Hello, my name is Manoel and I'm from Brazil, but I`m living in San Diego, California, USA.

Valius Archer is my Palladin, P.A and its right now level 22, skills 72/62, set Royal Helmet, Paladin Armor, Crown Legs, BOH, Demon Shield.

I used to play tibia from 2002-2005. Them I stoped and now I`m back! I play arround 2-3 hours a day, but I can stay longer if needed.

I`m really willing to help with anything I can. Tibia changed aloot since last time I played so I`m learn everything again, but I can garantee that soon I`ll be not a noob anymore.

The reason I`m applying for this guild is because it is one of the biggest and more organized guild I have ever seen and I like having people arround.

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Valius Archer
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Valius Archer

PostSubject: Re: Valius Archer application   Valius Archer application Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2015, 07:52

I forget somethings. =) I`m 23 years old, married to a beautiful wife (real life). I realy want to join the guild because I want to go in some hunts later on! I`m training until 90/80. When I get there I`ll rush level up! I have a 2x exp voucher, so I think I can go level 100 in 2 weeks =) If there is anything else you guys wanted to know, just let me know and I`ll be happy to answer. =)
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Valius Archer application   Valius Archer application Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2015, 08:23

Hello!
Thank you for applying to Divine Justice.

Before we can continue with your application, can you please adjust your application into the correct format found here.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Phoenix
Regal
Regal
Ivy Phoenix

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Valius Archer application   Valius Archer application Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2015, 11:12

Hello Valiusarcher

As princess suki said we have a format here for applications.

I am adding it to you in a spoiler just copy and paste and fill
out the questions.

Application Format:

Also you must read our Code of Behavior, which can be found on the next link

https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net/t1-code-of-behavior-all-members-and-applicants-must-read

Thanks for applying, hope to see you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valius Archer
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Valius Archer

PostSubject: Re: Valius Archer application   Valius Archer application Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2015, 11:15

- Character Name: Valius Archer

- Name: Manoel Rodrigues Neto

- Age / Country: 23, Brazil/Live in the USA

- Vocation and Current level: Royal Paladin, 22

- How long have you played Tibia? I used to play in 2002-2005. Now I`m back.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. 1-4 hours

- Do you have any other characters? Valius Dare (Knight, 27)

- Your past guilds. None

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? Never, I respect all rules.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. No one =/ I just got back to tibia. That is one of the reasons I`m looking for a guild, so I can interact with players and maybe go in some hunts =)

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. Not yet.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? I`m really nice talking, I can help people with quests, hunts, tasks, equips or even gold (when I have =) )

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: My strong points are: hard work, friendly, willing to help. Weak Points: tibia changed much sinse last time I played, so something are new for me.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? I would love to go hunting with other members and help as I can, and maybe receive some help sometimes. I`m really respectfull and I think this guild is a nice place to be.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior? Yes
Back to top Go down
Ivy Phoenix
Regal
Regal
Ivy Phoenix

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Valius Archer application   Valius Archer application Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2015, 11:38

Application noticed
Thank you for applying! Delita or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.

Last edited by Ivy Phoenix on Mon 09 Feb 2015, 11:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Color on noticed lol)
Back to top Go down
Valius Archer
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Valius Archer

PostSubject: Re: Valius Archer application   Valius Archer application Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2015, 14:17

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Valius Archer application   Valius Archer application Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2015, 04:03

Application accepted

Welcome to Divine Justice and thank you for applying! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valius Archer application   Valius Archer application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valius Archer application
Page 1 of 1