Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not being able to log in..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tchami
Regal
Regal
Tchami

Male Posts : 40

Not being able to log in.. Empty
PostSubject: Not being able to log in..   Not being able to log in.. Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 05:39

Is really lammme >.< only had a few days of premmy left and have not been able to use them!! I've posted on the support boards and there are others who share my problem.. Anyone in the guild not able to log in either?
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to log in..   Not being able to log in.. Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 06:09

The login servers went crazy yesterday, but I think it's fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Tchami
Regal
Regal
Tchami

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to log in..   Not being able to log in.. Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 06:22

Nope not fixed D: There's a bunch of others complaining on forums right now with me
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to log in..   Not being able to log in.. Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 09:58

I can't log in without my proxy, but when I use my proxy I can.
Back to top Go down
Blau Edge
Regal
Regal
Blau Edge

Male Posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to log in..   Not being able to log in.. Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 10:43

Sad(((((((
Back to top Go down
Tchami
Regal
Regal
Tchami

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to log in..   Not being able to log in.. Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 12:42

Yea I still can't connect :/ there is a huge thread about it in support boards but no response from Cip yet grrr
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

Female Posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to log in..   Not being able to log in.. Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 23:56

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall tibia
Back to top Go down
Tchami
Regal
Regal
Tchami

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to log in..   Not being able to log in.. Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2015, 02:58

Naudi Star wrote:
Did you try to uninstall and reinstall tibia

I can try that right now but it's multiple computers and StandAlone & Flash all affected :/

Don't feel like spending more money for a proxy when I need to buy more premmy.. last 4 premmy days were a complete waste errghhh
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to log in..   Not being able to log in.. Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2015, 07:03

Reinstalling will not help here, the problem is with West coast US routes and Cipsoft's login servers. Hopefully the players affected will get some sort of compensation, even though the problem is not Cipsoft's fault - at least not directly.
Back to top Go down
Tchami
Regal
Regal
Tchami

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to log in..   Not being able to log in.. Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2015, 14:08

I would just like my premmy days wasted back :/ I just made a big move to a new city to start a new job and this is 3 hours from where I used to live with a new ISP and still no log in access.. ayyyee oh well at least I'll be fresh and ready to gogo 200 when it's fixed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to log in..   Not being able to log in.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not being able to log in..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: General Discussion/Chat-
Jump to: