Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applicaton - Blueline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blueline

blueline

Male Posts : 1

Applicaton - Blueline Empty
PostSubject: Applicaton - Blueline   Applicaton - Blueline Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 06:41

Good day guild leaders and officers,

Here's my application form in the prescribed format.

- Character Name
Blueline

- Name
Nixon

- Age / Country
80's kid, from Canada

- Vocation and Current level
EK, lvl 75

- How long have you played Tibia?
Since 2004, my highest leveled character is Schaefer, but I decided to start playing an EK since I returned to Tibia 2 months ago.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
Due to real life obligations, which we all have, my play times are limited to approx. 1 hr/day.

- Do you have any other characters?
As mentioned above, Schaefer.

- Your past guilds.
Schaefer's past guild: Deific Dissonance (Amera), Eternal Oblivion's guild. Guild disbanded due to war reasons.
Schaefer's past guild #2: Council of Power, left the guild because I wanted to world transfer.
Blueline's current guild: Heroes of Andaria, friend's guild, will have to leave it if I were to transfer to Fidera.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
No

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Back in the days, on Amera, my friends were Potato Hero, Revetis, Gugo, Butcher Man.
And right now, on Unitera, I play with Sekpon, and I have a friend called Droma.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
I found this guild from Saber's stream. But I wouldn't call myself a friend lol.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Integrity, honesty, and fun.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
This sounds like a real job interview lol. My qualities in terms of gaming are my laid-back-ness, positive attitude, and calm demeanor; default wise, I tend to dwell on details and be slow because of that.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
I frequently volunteer to help my mage friend to restock hunting supplies. And in the past I have participated in large scale (server wide) events.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
When I started playing again 2 months ago, I was looking for an English speaking server. The choices wound down to Unitera and Fidera. I picked Unitera but I think I picked the wrong server lol. Eventually I'm looking to transferring to Fidera.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes, they are pretty simple and basically the minimum standards required in my opinion.

Now you're probably wondering why I would apply to your guild when I'm not even playing on the same server. I know I'm not on Fidera, but I hope to become part of the community first and eventually I'll work towards a world transfer.

Cordially Yours.
Blue
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Applicaton - Blueline   Applicaton - Blueline Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 06:59

Hello Blue, thank you for applying!

Your application has been noticed

Delita or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Applicaton - Blueline   Applicaton - Blueline Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2015, 22:59

Blueline, only now did I notice that your character is still in Unitera. Our application process includes an ingame interview before the process can be concluded, so I would advise you to create a Fidera character and get in touch with Delita or one of the vices, while your main is still in Unitera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicaton - Blueline   Applicaton - Blueline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applicaton - Blueline
Page 1 of 1