Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i want to join :P :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoron Back
Partisan
Partisan
Shoron Back

Male Posts : 132

i want to join :P :) Empty
PostSubject: i want to join :P :)   i want to join :P :) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 00:36

- Character Name: Charlie Corleone
- Name: Evandro
- Age / Country: 25 years/anos,Brazil/brasil
- Vocation and Current level: Royal Paladin lvl145
- How long you have played Tibia?: Since 2008/desde 2008
- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.: 2~4 hours each day/2~5 days each week/2~4 horas por dia e 2~5 dias por semana
- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.: yes,tamous tiros ed lvl 54/ keny dartus lvl 58 ek
- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.: (the ranging storm/the bloodseekers)"trimera" were the same alliance, was vice leader and leader for 2 years but I had to leave because power abuse suffered was when I moved to Fidera. and (Brother of souls)"fidera"is a good guild, however quiet, still, and I would like to make a difference in server, help lower levels, and be helped.
- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?: never/nunca.
- List at least 5 of your closest friends.: ginkko"great people, great friend since 2009,moved from here with me",Beto Corleone "the best rl",Vicktor Corleone "rl" Billy mall knight "rl" Will Brisa "new friend from fidera" knight vula "good person"
- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.: not. Sad
- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?: As a player, member, can give support to customers in Portuguese, my lingua. I have a good experience in all the quests tibia due to my playing time, my English is not really good, but I want to learn and teach, like your guild for making a difference on the server.///---->Como jogador,membro,posso dar suporte para customers em portuguese,minha língua.tenho uma boa experiência em todas as quests do tibia devido ao meu tempo de jogo,meu inglês realmente não e bom,mas quero aprender e ensinar,gosto da sua guild por fazer a diferença no servidor.
- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: Strongs,patience / knowledge / humility / honesty///weak point .I am Brazilian.
- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.: Services for low and medium difficulty. For medium and low levels. support for Brazilians in any "poi's," "inqui", "Wote" which will be made by the guild. Help in solution of general questions related to the game.
- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?: because this guild is the best server
- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?: yes.

sorry my bad english. Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kenydartus.blogspot.com
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: i want to join :P :)   i want to join :P :) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 03:38

Application noticed

Thank you for applying, we will get back to you shortly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Shoron Back
Partisan
Partisan
Shoron Back

Male Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: i want to join :P :)   i want to join :P :) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 21:59

Ok delita, I'm here online after server save ~ 12 hours and in game 12~18 hours after server save,I can not get into the game because the rules of the company, if you want to contact me my email is ecordeiro@gsiag.com

Att; thanks for attention
Back to top Go down
http://kenydartus.blogspot.com
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: i want to join :P :)   i want to join :P :) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 11:07

Application accepted

Sorry for the delay, different time zones. Welcome to the guild! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to join :P :)   i want to join :P :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to join :P :)
Page 1 of 1