Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dewolive

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Application Form   Application Form Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 02:58

- Character Name - Dewolive

- Name - Denis de Oliveira

- Age / Country - 19 / Brasil

- Vocation and Current level - Royal Paladin - 120

- How long you have played Tibia? - 9 years, since 2003

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable. - Something Around 2~5 hours, depends on my disponibility.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character. - I had, but i've lost it for hackers, unfortunately, without RK :/

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave. - Demonic Tarot from aldora (2004~2005)

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? - Never

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. - I don't have close friends on fidera, had but i didn't played for 1 year and a half, so i guess they gave up playin' or something else.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. - No

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? - Maybe people can learn some things with me, and me with them, i have a lot to share about my life and experiences, everything learned and i consider myself rich on that side.. think i can share many good stuff with you fellas.. and i want to make new friends too, so it would be good ^^

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
My strongest point maybe my weakness too, my pride. But i'm not a jerk, just like things the way it should be, easy. But some people, unfortunately, don't understand that, but no worry, maybe we can talk and work things out without any agression or something like that.. i guess that's one of my strong points, i'ma really calm person. Smile

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Some day i went to carlin, and a fella asked me to help him down on hunter addons, he didn't know where to do it.. i started to think if i was going to help him on that.. i could ignore him, but so what? what could i rly get from it? i was doing nothing at all, if i said no, it would be to fullfill my ego, or just to see him desperate tryin' to find the addoner he wanted (wich was in thais, the elane npc if i'm not wrong.) So i took him there, i think this is a good example about helping the community.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Wanna do some friends, wanna help the team with whatever i can and be side by side of people that don't use bots and shit and know how to give worth to the real gameplay.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yep.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 04:03

Application noticed

Thank you very much for applying, and thank you for choosing Divine Justice! Smile

We'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 05:19

Application accepted

Welcome to the guild, we're happy to have you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Form
Page 1 of 1