Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Purple Rig joining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple

Purple Rig joining Empty
PostSubject: Purple Rig joining   Purple Rig joining Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 15:47

- Character Name
Purple Rig
- Name
Adam
- Age / Country
20 / United States of America
- Vocation and Current level
Paladin, level 21 and raising fast Smile
- How long you have played Tibia?
Since June of 2006
- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
I have full time work and school, so hours are limited, and never the same. Roughly 1 hour a day maybe?
- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Purple Rig
- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
N/A
- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
NO
- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
John Obrien
- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
John Obrien
- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I will contribute my awesomeness. In guild chat and on any guild quests that i am eligible for, or hunts I am asked to be included in.
- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
I am responsible, dedicated, competitive, balanced. My weak points may be lacking initiative in things I am not interested in. I also feel that you should find any strong traits or skills that you have, and continue to work on improving those. If one simply always strives to improve their weaknesses, they will never amount to anything great, just average. And who wants to just be average in life?
- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
I am new to this world, but in the community of Keltera, I was always watching Game chat and Help channel to help out any person who needed help. The most recent example was having to help a guy who fell in to a one way hole in the city of Ab'dendriel. The poor soul has no rope on him, and thought he was going to cripple over in this hole. But have no fear, Van Zeller was here!!! So I helped a bro out and roped him up.
- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
To join a growing family and help them out in any way possible. To make some more friends on this game world and have a grand ole time
- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
yes
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator
Legend
Legend

Purple Rig joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Rig joining   Purple Rig joining Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 16:39

Application noticed!

We will get back with you shortly.
Back to top Go down

Purple Rig joining
Page 1 of 1