Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remedios labella
Partisan
Partisan
Remedios labella

Male Posts : 31

Request to join Empty
PostSubject: Request to join   Request to join Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 09:13

Hello guys I would like to join to your guild so I made this post so you can see my info.
For you to understand why do I want to join I will make a brief history about my tibian life.
I started playing in 2005 (Created: Dec 16 2005, 07:13:31 CET), when my real life friends told me about this game. After that I became a regular player and got to level 95 in a server called Nova, which is an open PvP server. In there I got PAbused several times at level 95 and couldn't keep playing like that. In that server PAbusing became a very regular thing so me and most of my friends stopped playing. Like one year ago 3 of my friends moved to this server and started playing again so, after 4 years of absence, I got motivated by them to move here and start playing again; and now here I am back again and ready to rock and roll!
- Character Name
Remedios labella
- Name
Eduardo Rodríguez
- Age / Country
23/México
- Vocation and Current level
Elite Knight 97
- How long you have played Tibia?
Since 2005 (see top lines)
- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
like 2-5 hours per day
- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Melkor druid (Nova)
Arkayn Aman (Nova)
Morgoths Paladin (Calmera)
Morgoths sorcerer (Calmera)
Morgoths witch (Dolera)
Zilvar Levan (Fidera)
- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
I created long years ago a guild called Numeri Praetoria at Nova; with my RL and tibia friends. We disbanded it because most of the members stopped playing.
I was also a member of another guild. And I cannot remember the exact name but it was something like white diamond or so. That was the guild that I was member until I stopped playing

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
I had once a problem with the payment of my premmium account, still don't know if it was the bank's problem or what happened. I just had to pay again for the premmium account and nothing else happened.
- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
My closest tibia friend at the moment has a char in this server called Garland the creator
My other friends who play here but just on their hollydays are: Ghanon and Icstus Hengel
Other friends I used to have at nova (they dont play anymore): Nefte, Thala, Nestmaster, Sheila Celtic Wicca
- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
No I dont
- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I am a very friendly person and I like to do quests and hunt with other players so I think I could contribute to make this guild frendlier. I also like to block monsters to my friends so they level up.
- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong points:
o I am a very friendly person who like's a lot making friends
o I am very dedicated to things so when I get decided that I want to play, I play a lot
o I like to help people
o I am very calm I dont get very upset with things (which can be a weak pont too depends on the circunstance)
Weak points:
o I get too obssesed with the things that I like (wich can be good sometimes)
o I get too much frustrated when I die
- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
The other day I was blocking hellspawns to my friend Garland and his connection got lost in the middle of them. So i kept ourselfs alive and manage to kill 3 of them until he got back online.
- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
I would like to make new friends and I liked a lot the philosphy and rules of this guild.
- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes, I have
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Request to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to join   Request to join Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 09:25

Application noticed

Thank you so much for your application! We will get back to you shortly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Request to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to join   Request to join Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 02:50

Application accepted

Welcome to the guild! We're happy to have you and we're happy with your choice of guild. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Request to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to join   Request to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request to join
Page 1 of 1