Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grin Winius
Partisan
Partisan

transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds} Empty
PostSubject: transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds}   transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds} Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 05:41

- Character Name
Grin Winius

- Name
Thomas Scott

- Age / Country
22 years old/ USA

- Vocation and Current level
Elite Knight and my level is 53

- How long you have played Tibia?
I have been playing tibia since 2007 although my account says otherwise I have since then made a new account.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
Right now I am currently in college for my Bussiness degree so altogether right now I just play around 2-3 hours a day on and off and 3-5 hours on each saturday and sunday.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Cryz Sakalart lvl 10 elder druid but is worling on ml world fidera.
Leon Wunus lvl 39 roayl paladin world is premia will stay premia.
Sir Nek lvl 9 master sorc world is premia willl stay there.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
During my time at premia I was not in a guild but my past world Balera i was in guild called Cruel Judgement I decided to leave because I was getting sick of having a war every year on and off for three years. Only stay at premia for a year or two.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Never have I did anything againt my guild always faifthfull to my close friends and family.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Brother: mugz now hacked/ killed all his lvls
Simon: moved worlds on me
Demon: Went back to balera to group back with war.
Psy Ko Delic: Premia friend quit.
KNight Maddox: premia friend

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
No

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
What I bring to your guild is nothing better than trust. I won't promise anything I can't do and I will do everything in my power to help anyone that needs help. Family is all i got right now after losing family in the military I understand what it means to help a brother in battle in every case I will stop what I am doing and dedicate my self to who ever is in pain.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Well right now my weak points are trying to overcome the road blocks in my path that arise every day.
the strong points in my life are I never give up and my life lession will always be "nothing is impossible with out pratice and overcoming fear"

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
I am a faifthful to my church I will be partiparting in operation christmas child means filling up a shoe bow with different material's that I life and sending them across country to kids that don't have the oppturnity that I do. Sending them a letter that I care about them and each and every one of them and send them a picture.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Moving worlds is a major change in my character life. I will miss my spawn always being open due to Premia is only premmy players. So why would I want to join such a guild to become part of a family the way your describing the guild repersents myself because every world I have been in my guild is war world so I've heard Fidera is not a war world.Please correct me if I'm wrong. However I like to have a lot of friends to talk to and chat with because no one like to play anything alone. Truth is I just switched worlds today I will be on Fidera in Game server tommorow I believe everything happens for a reason. I went to the world boards and saw a guild was hiring because I am in need of a guild I read the topic and saw every one that was talking that was in the guild sounds very nice and looks like family is what yall are all about. I diden't bother looking at any other guild I said this morning well I need a new guild and so happens your guild was the fourth topic on the list.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grin Winius
Partisan
Partisan

PostSubject: Re: transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds}   transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds} Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 06:12

I will be getting off for today My character will be hopefully trannsfered by tommorw's server save. Hope to talk soon. Have a great afternoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds}   transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds} Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 06:50

Application noticed

Thank you for applying, we'll be in touch once you have transfered to Fidera! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinejustice.forumotion.net
Grin Winius
Partisan
Partisan

PostSubject: Re: transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds}   transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds} Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 01:26

My character has been transffered finally :] you may msg me anytime
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds}   transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds} Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 02:00

Application accepted

Welcome to the guild, we're happy to have you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinejustice.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds}   transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

transferring worlds at the momment{ Looking for new friends and guilds}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Applicants (Joining)-
Jump to: