Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Application - Tarmo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarmo

Tarmo

Male Posts : 30

Application - Tarmo Empty
PostSubject: Application - Tarmo   Application - Tarmo Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 14:51

- Character Name: Tarmo

- Name: Alex, Short for Alejandro.

- Age / Country: 28/Mexico

- Vocation and Current level: Knight, 83.

- How long you have played Tibia? All the way back to pre 7.0. On and off, about 2 years ago I quit cause I moved to World of Warcraft, was in a high-end pve guild and most of my friends had quit Tibia and were playing wow with me so it made sense.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
Depends, right now, not so much, I quit about 2 years ago, went to full-time WoW player, Beat the heck out of it (Top Raider, Top PVPer, you could say I beat the game). Right now I'm trying out LoL, I like competitive gaming, however Tibia isn't the right place to do so (at least for me). What I like the most is the mysteries that surround the game and the fact that you don't have to play 10+ hrs a day attempting boss kills, and then go back and number crunch so you get a cleaner kill next time...

- Do you have any other characters?
Sao Arkane - 91 Paladin, Mythera.
Yavimaya Granger - 80ish Druid, Fidera.

- Your past guilds.
Oh boy, a lot, can't really remember any atm other than Covenant, and Circle of Might. But those were in other realms.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Yes, a long time ago, 30 day ban cause posting a comparison between tibia and another game in forum. Back then you could not even mention other games. And another one, along with FW cause "botting" when the detection system was announced. Let me tell you what i did, I wrote a little script so my character would drink mana potions, I hated spamming keys and figured I'd do it, all it did was chug 5 mana pots with 1 key press, Then I stopped using it, and 3 months later I got the ban, 1st or 2nd wave of the auto-bans, that's the only reason I can think of for it happening tbh. To this day, I still think the 100% accuracy is a lie, the few times I've logged on there's bots still running wild, however I paid my due and moved on.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
None of them currently play, but they were: Epilcore (Turok Macto's main, hes in guild but inactive), Davitriel Sathemylan (RL bro), Neroxx, but I think he deleted his chars, Eipoull, again, retired. All of them RL friends so I still hang out with em.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Technically, Turok Macto, but inactive.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I'm an open minded guy, trying to find a decent place to come back full time. I'm friendly and helpful, I understand this is a game, and it should be as fun for everyone as it can possibly be, not a place to troll/Rage. I am obsessed with the Role Playing part of the game, not the leveling, I like to dungeon crawl and talk to NPCs, not just mindlessly grind monsters over and over and over. Back in the day, I got to demona at lvl 66 all by myself, for example and solved paradox tower with 2 more friends... sad to see some camper there getting all the rewards every time they reset... I was so pissed.
If i wanted to numbercrunch and find out sick Exp/Hr ratios and what not, trust me, WoW has more of it and I've done it for the past 5 years, it got old for me.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
- Open minded, friendly, trustworthy, helpful.
- Kinda shy at first... I drift off... a lot!

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.

- Back when I played libera I formed the anti-thieves squad (this was before skull system), we'd basically check reports of loot thieves and outright dunk on them if they so much as moved a lootbag 1 Square. Also me and some friends were the Venore Police, We'd kill every single lure at the time, we got a DSM once some knight lured a Dragon Lord to the depot, lol.
- Hosted a LOT of "drops" and guild hall scavenger hunts on libera/mythera on my guilds, I think one was Covenant and the other one Circle of Might, or something like that, old old times. They consisted on dropping decent items (Back in the day: Blue Robes, Dragon Hammers, Knight sets, etc) For low-ish l evel characters (lvl 20-) in a specified place, Usually Thais gaming halls, then we had to move to PZs cause people would just try and ruin it on everyone, I remember the last one a lvl 120+ UEing the heck out of 10 of our invitees. Sad. After that event we moved to Guild Hall events in the Dark Mansion, they consisted of hiding items in parcels, all kinds, from Boots of haste to Meat, again, free for all, only req be lvl 20- and whatever cap you had, I remember having a bunch of lvl 20 knights coming naked to the event, ewwww!. Our biggest event had well over 1000 parcels and over 250 items in them, I remember personally supplying 3x BoH, 300 Dragon Ham and 12x full Knight sets.
- Hosted the House Decor contest in Mythera, all you had to do was set your name in the forums, decorate your house and the one i liked the most would get 20k.
- When I left Libera for good I left my seagulls walk 4 house up for grabs, all you had to do was make me smile on the forums... A lvl 34 rooker posted that he'd go to main if he got it, and so he did. Smile

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
I'm just trying to find out a new place to start over, most of the people I used to play with have quit due to RL stuff, since I run my own restaurant I tend to have less stuff to worry about so I can still play online games and not gimp my social life... If i have any that is, lol.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tarmo   Application - Tarmo Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 00:22

I like this application, very informative and former mytheran Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tarmo   Application - Tarmo Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 00:58

Application noticed

Thank you so much for applying! We'll be in touch shortly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinejustice.forumotion.net
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tarmo   Application - Tarmo Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 04:43

Application accepted

Welcome to the guild, we're happy to have you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinejustice.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tarmo   Application - Tarmo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Tarmo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Applicants (Joining)-