Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Application - Max Hellsing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max Hellsing
Regal
Regal
Max Hellsing

Application - Max Hellsing Empty
PostSubject: Application - Max Hellsing   Application - Max Hellsing Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 19:34

- Character Name: Max Hellsing

- Name: Felipe

- Age / Country: 25 / Brazil

- Vocation and Current level: Elite Knight 414

- How long you have played Tibia?: Almost 9 years.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.: Right now 1-2hrs, but if it gets interesting I can do 3-4h.

- Do you have any other characters?: Maxy Bolter(rp 69) and Max Hellsing Druid (ed 104).

- Your past guilds: Rising Fenix and Uncommun Valor, both endend.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?: Yea 6 years ago, for mc'ing on test server(yea I was young and dumb), im clean of records atm.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends: Nethel, Orc Headcruser, Soul'anakin, Yorksubzero, Numb Nine...I just listed the activy ones.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them: Nethel and I know a couple guys in the guild.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? I think that i can be a good friend, I have alot of tibian knowledge and I like to help people.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: Im a good friend, I can lead large groups, I like the game by the other hand I dont have much patience.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community: I have organized and done services like dhq, poi, inq, deeplings, wz 1-2. I have made up a team to kill orshaball and other bosses.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?: Im looking for a new circle of friends.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?: Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ailukard
Legend
Legend

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Application - Max Hellsing   Application - Max Hellsing Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 20:21

Application Noticed, Delita will get back with you shortly!

Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application - Max Hellsing   Application - Max Hellsing Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 03:49

Application accepted

Thank you for applying, it will be an honor to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinejustice.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Max Hellsing   Application - Max Hellsing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Max Hellsing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Applicants (Joining)-
Jump to: