Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Little Pea Shooter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LPS Fid

Application for Little Pea Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Application for Little Pea Shooter   Application for Little Pea Shooter Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 07:28

- Character Name
Little Pea Shooter
- Name
Matthew Ryan Sellers
- Age / Country
23/United States of America
- Vocation and Current level
Royal Paladin/Level 45
- How long you have played Tibia?
About 10 years. Account created back in 2003.
- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
About 3 to 4 hours a day.
- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Dillwood Sackleberry
- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
Red Dawn(Trimera)(Disbanded)
- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Never.
- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Pich-ingo, Luna Evvie, Sieklops, Zerok Kald, Drakkaro
- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
I do not.
- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
The guild will gain a loyal, respectable, and trustworthy person and player. I handle stress and drama with a level head and know how to defuse situations and keep them from escalating. I have been playing for roughly 10 years and have had minimal problems..as the majority of the time I have been playing has been on Pvp Servers. I am seeking to join a guild that is not only respectable, but has good, honest, and down to earth people with whom I can confide in and speak with.
- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
My strong points are that I am a great listener, I can handle almost any situation with respect and dignity, I have a kind heart and will do anything for anyone. My weak points are that I am outspoken. Although being outspoken is not a bad thing, some people cannot handle people like that. But when I sense this from someone..I tend to tone myself down so we can discuss and communicate with ease. Also, Whatever I have, I share or give to anyone who asks, even if they dont ask, i still give. Some people view this as a weakness. But I know who is trying to take advantage of me and who is not.
- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
When I was in Red Dawn on my Knight, I would assist in taking the lower levels out on big guild hunts and assist them in leveling up. As well as providing them with anything that they needed. This isnt a HUGE deal, but if the streets are dirty, I will toss the excess garbage into the trash. Im a bit OCD about it ;D
- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
I know for a fact that I possess every skill and trait that will benefit Divine Justice and its members. I can see that Divine Justice takes its role and position in Tibia very seriously, but also likes to have a good time as well. I can picture myself being with Divine Justice for as long as I play Tibia.
- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
I have read and fully understand the guild Codex. I completely agree with respecting others and everything under "Respect to be Respected" as well as understand that Botting is forbidden. Also, I understand the rules about leaving the guild.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

Application for Little Pea Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Little Pea Shooter   Application for Little Pea Shooter Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 08:07

Application noticed.
Thank you for applying and showing interest in our guild!
Delita Heirall will contact you shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down

Application for Little Pea Shooter
Page 1 of 1