Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chrono Arakami (Application)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrono Arakami
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Chrono Arakami (Application) Empty
PostSubject: Chrono Arakami (Application)   Chrono Arakami (Application) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 07:17

- Character Name
Chrono Arakami

- Name
Raony Rodrigues

- Age / Country
20 / Brazil

- Vocation and Current level
Elder Druid (21)

- How long you have played Tibia?
For almost 10 years now, since the 7.6 version of the game. I start playing in Astera with my cousin, but she quit in 7.7 and so did I. I return in the 7.8 and start playing in Trimera a friend, but don't really liked the PvP system in that time. So, I reached the senior year in high school and have to retire again. And, for the last time, I return in the 8.6 (yeah, took a while) and start playing alone in Harmonia. Nice server, made nice friends, but all of them stop playing. My high level character is in there (lvl 63 - Princess Thais Cullen - yeah, ridiculous name I know).

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

Right now I'm playing almost every day, at least 2 hours per day. Actually, I play a lot more than that, with a few breaks in between.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.

Yeah, I've a few. My high leveled (not really high) is in Harmonia, as mentioned above. In Fidera I've 2 more. Sireen Talfis, a knight (18) and Palak Alete (5 - I created to help a friend newbie in the game).

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

I just left the guild Awake. I found his members in a brazilian forum and start playing in Fidera with some of them. But, the majority of the guild stop playing in Fidera and went to Arcania (a Germanic Open-PvP, and I suffer from lags im germanic servers and don't enjoy PvP). With that, I was left here, so I quit the "empty" guild lol

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Nope, not since I start playing.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Actually, I don't have any friends in Fidera. My ol' friends played in Harmonia. I'm bringing a real live friend to the game, but I'm still kind of explaing what is Tibia for him (he doesn't have a character yet, when he creates, I let you now).

That said, I have contact with a newbie player in game that I helped back in Rookgaard. His char is Lord Matiz (and others in the same account).

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
As mentioned above, none friend in Fidera :/

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Well, I'm really proactive - I enjoy helping people in quests, hunts and stuff about the game (or, maybe, about life Razz). I'm honest (don't support nor like bots), friendly and willing to make friends haha'

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Hard question.
My would say, regarding my strong point, that I'm a really comprehensive person (at least that's what my friends said). I've the habit of putting myself in somebody shoes, instead of judging and point their mistakes. We're all human beings, and we all make mistakes, right? ^^

And, my weak point, is that sometimes (for some reasons) I lack motivation. I have doing things alone, don't matter what. In life, I've to swallow this and move on, but in Tibia is kind of annoying, 'cause if I play alone for some time, I probably will retire for some time. That's why I went looking for a guild - to make in-game friends and bring fun to it.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Well, like I said, I enjoy helping people. In mainland I don't actually found many situations to do so. I helped some people back in Rookgaard and recently helped a guy in the English Chat of the game. He was having trouble with the Tom's quest in Rookgaard (found the war wolf den), so I went to my rookgaard char (Palak Alete) and help him get there.

Other than that, I healed some people in yellow/red bar (I'm a druid, after all). Very Happy

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
'Cause I think, given the guild's members, this is the best guild in Fidera. Not because of levels and stuff like that, but because I saw respect in here (and that is worth more than in-game skills). I rather be in a guild were we are all friends, not in one that treats you like crap (sorry for the word, lacking a better one).

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yeah, of course. Read, understood and entirely agreed with it.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Arakami (Application)   Chrono Arakami (Application) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 07:37

Application noticed

Thank you for applying! You've answered the whole form and we have already made contact in-game. There seems to be nothing suspicious about your application and we can directly move on to the next stage of this procedure.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Arakami (Application)   Chrono Arakami (Application) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 07:40

Application accepted

Welcome to the guild! Honesty, respect and politeness will get you far in this family, all of which traits you seem to possess. We're glad to have you with us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Arakami (Application)   Chrono Arakami (Application) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrono Arakami (Application)
Page 1 of 1