Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Royal Paladin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiko Hazami
Royal Council
Royal Council
Aiko Hazami

Female Posts : 1266

Royal Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Royal Paladin   Royal Paladin Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 17:14

I address to any seasoned paladin that might read these lines.
i also do it here, because i do not wish to be hacked again over any tibia/weirdoe related site that i might visit on the blue.

Is there any guide to "how to" properly level a paladin?

If not. I'd really LOVE to see any good suggestions for it.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net

Royal Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Paladin   Royal Paladin Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 23:00

XD i also want to know, i need level my pally from 22 to 40

i think been good shotter and runner one idea are the dragons with blocker, and places with space for rune, also remembering fideradin he alays hunt wyrms and i think when lower level in ank tombs, idk if tarpit or peninsula onem is the ml is good, a blocker and great fireball rune style
Back to top Go down
Shoron Back
Partisan
Partisan
Shoron Back

Male Posts : 132

Royal Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Paladin   Royal Paladin Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 00:45

Hello Aiko,the most important in a RP is distance skill, but if you want to balance your dist/shield can training off as follows. train dist/shield training ~ ml/shield. so you can control similarly

EX: train 80/65 training dist/shield.
After stop dist train and go ml/shield to 80/80

however Im paladino and prefer to use shield only bloking monster in hunt with ed/ms

running, you'll have spent a lot smaller / in poh (gs) every 10k cats gain on average 250 ~ 450k loots

After skills 90 use burst arrow, really, slow atack but in skill 105 my hits is 200~300 and burst hit 8 sqms each time/ good to team hunts and luring. and slow prices to buy.

ex: hunting with bloker. (lure 8 monters and kill all hiting for ex 250dmg x 8sqms =2k each hit)
solo i kill easily 4 GS using this way

bolts / fail and are more heavy but son good.
royal spears / dao are heavy and many "miss"
Star, co price is high but it is a great option
Arrows, are lighter and have a Best Rate atack (8sqms attack bursts at a time)
besides having diverse as fire, ice, earth, etc ~

it's you who decides
Back to top Go down
http://kenydartus.blogspot.com
Carp
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Carp

Male Posts : 191

Royal Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Paladin   Royal Paladin Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 07:05

I am in agreement with Kenny. A Elven bow and arrows is best choice. If you are a low level pally i recommend using a stealth ring and go to edron cyclops cave and hunt the first 3 floors, careful of the fire elementals on 3 rd floor.
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami
Royal Council
Royal Council
Aiko Hazami

Royal Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Paladin   Royal Paladin Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 07:20

thats what i've been doing omg. that is nice then..
because when i used to tell people to use arrow and bow.. they send me to heck xD

i've never got issues within. totally on the other hand, holding spears do me a royal pain, cuz of what said above.. so i stick with my arrows.
THANKS FOR THE TIPS SO FAR.

~what about hunting grounds??~
study
Back to top Go down
Shoron Back
Partisan
Partisan
Shoron Back

Male Posts : 132

Royal Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Paladin   Royal Paladin Icon_minitimeMon 13 May 2013, 23:09

f you say they should not use bows / xbows disregard. after all this is the essence of a paladins, but is good hunt with shield / spears / stars. if you prefer to lure melee knight is the option, if you prefer to hunt with spears using rp blocking and get used to the low damage and often miss.

pally powers.

Xbows + bolts
Bows + Arrows

pally Blokers.

Shield + Stars / Spears.

is fact.

A good idea to hunt in Cycs of edron is to convince a creature for her blok the maximum of Cycs for you, with this hunt with burst becomes very efficient even without blocker,or lure and use stealth ring gasket too much and is easy to kill with burst,

to max lvl 50.

Frost giants in svargrond/ good xp luring
Cyclops edron~~ médium xp, not good.
Cyclops Yalahar (mistrock) Very GOOOD xp/loot. lure using shield and use Fire fields to scapeor stealth rings

Lizards, port hope. verry good xp/ very good loot. lure and kill using burst

Djins yala, very good loot/ médium xp. (djin dont use fisic atack)
Banuta, lvl 40+ , lure sibangs and kills using busts. verry good loot/easy hunt

and others~
Back to top Go down
http://kenydartus.blogspot.com
Carp
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Carp

Male Posts : 191

Royal Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Paladin   Royal Paladin Icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2013, 00:51

Akio i recommend you do some taks through Grizzley Adams, this will give you an idea of what you can hunt, plus you get to kill the boss for good loot.
Back to top Go down
Vauderr
Partisan
Partisan
Vauderr

Male Posts : 35

Royal Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Paladin   Royal Paladin Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 11:05

Right now I have been hunting mostly in Zoa(lizards through portal) and ive went from 96-100 there, typically if the spawn is empty or somewhat empty i can get a lvl in about 1 1/2-2 hrs. and aslong as you have good distance they are pretty easy to hunt. Just dont get alot pulled at once, and watchout for the camp to the east(two shoguns there). anyone have any tips on what i should try to hunt next? seeing as im lvl 100 i would like to begin hunting creatures that offer a little more exp/loot. ^ ^

Vauderr

P.S. My advised was for once you hit lvl 75 or so Razz
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

Female Posts : 1146

Royal Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Paladin   Royal Paladin Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 13:08

If you can use the newer arrows/bolts I'd suggest svar mines with wall runes. Exp goes way higher a hour there on share exp also with a partner running around with you since you can go deeper and get crazier (more stuff at once). Under level 90 I always did DL's to level fast... Over level 110 as a rp Deeplings with walls is a lot of exp a hour as well with a partner. Sometimes 1kk exp in one hunt + 30-60k profit each.
Back to top Go down
Vauderr
Partisan
Partisan
Vauderr

Male Posts : 35

Royal Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Paladin   Royal Paladin Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 14:54

im gonna have to try deeplings soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami
Royal Council
Royal Council
Aiko Hazami

Royal Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Paladin   Royal Paladin Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 16:26

thank you very much guys. thats a lot of Good Info there!! Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Paladin   Royal Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Paladin
Page 1 of 1