Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Application - Baku Mendrid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baku Mendrid

Baku Mendrid

Male Posts : 5

Application - Baku Mendrid Empty
PostSubject: Application - Baku Mendrid   Application - Baku Mendrid Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 00:51

- Character Name - Baku Mendrid

- Name - Cory

- Age / Country - 26/USA

- Vocation and Current level - ED/65 (thanks Carp xD)

- How long have you played Tibia? - Off and on since 2003

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable. - I try to get on a little bit before and after work, so on workdays probably 2 hrs at best.  On my off days, depending on my schedule, up to 6 or more hours.
Sunday-Wed 6:30pm-5:30am eastern is my work schedule. I try to be on around 4pm [before work] and 6am [after work] on those days.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
-Windspirit Baku - EK lvl 29
-Match Stixx - MS lvl 22
-I have others on Rubera/Luminera/Silvera but I don't play them anymore.  Can give the names if they're needed though.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
Deathstar Allstars (Rubera) - I took some time away from Tibia and was kicked for inactivity.
Spirit of Silvera - Disband
I've been in more, but unfortunately its been so long those are the only two that come to mind.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? - No

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. - Windspirit Sparrow, Vassilli Zietsev, Martin of Rubera Hell, Princess Rou, Way Watcher.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. - I am friends with both of the Windspirits, Carp Deim, and I knew Rah the Reaper once upon a time, he may not remember me though. =s

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? - I will participate in hunts/quests, healing or whatever is needed.  Or if there isn't anything going on, I'm easy to talk to and I'll be more than willing to keep you company during downtime. =)

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: - Strong points, I'm giving, willing to do anything I can for anyone who's in need and I don't let things bother me.  Weak points, Sometimes I'm too laid back about things.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. - There was one time when Vassilli and I went to hunt hydras.  We roped up a hole and he went to lure so we could position ourselves for the actual hunt.  Whoever was there before us lured (probably by accident) a whole herd of them close by.  Vassilli was surrounded and taking a ton of damage, so naturally as a druid I was healing him.  Two more came and targeted me since they couldn't get to him.  If I would've bailed and dropped down the hole, he would've died, and since he was much higher level than me he had more to lose with a death.  So I stayed and kept healing until he got a couple of them down, unfortunately I died because he couldn't challenge the others fast enough, but he lived.  The death didn't bother me since he was able to survive.  [Sorry for the long story]

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? - The guild seems to be comprised of a great group of people.  I'd like to be a member of a team who carries themselves with dignity and respect.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? - I have, and I do.

Last edited by Baku Mendrid on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 01:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Application - Baku Mendrid   Application - Baku Mendrid Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 01:08

Application noticed

Thank you for applying! We will be in contact with you shortly!
Back to top Go down
Carp
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Carp

Male Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Application - Baku Mendrid   Application - Baku Mendrid Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 11:24

Go go go go go Baku.

Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application - Baku Mendrid   Application - Baku Mendrid Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 21:03

Application accepted

Thank you for applying and welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinejustice.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Baku Mendrid   Application - Baku Mendrid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Baku Mendrid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Applicants (Joining)-
Jump to: