Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Event - Evil Presents Raid

Go down 
+2
Delita Heirall
Death Darkbane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Death Darkbane
Royal Council
Royal Council
Death Darkbane

Male Posts : 291

New Event - Evil Presents Raid Empty
PostSubject: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 08:36

well theres no holidays coming up soon and im bored so ill introduce this...

Heres the main idea:

Sorry Fiderans,

We, the Divine Justice, were set to have a free lottery for you guys, but last night something terrible happened! Our guildhall was raided and all the lottery items have been taken! We instantly called the top-investigators of TBI, CGB and AVIN to find out who is responsible for that evil act. They found evidence, that it must have been evil presents!

We need YOU, the people of Fidera, to capture these evil presents for us...

The Event in Detail:

When will the event take place?
TBD

Where exactly?
All around tibia. The evil packages are afraid of big monsters, so it will mainly be in towns/cities and around towns/cities and other secure areas.

So what to do?
Whenever we announce that some evil packages have been spotted in an area (e.g. "BEWARE - evil packages have been spotted south of carlin. Hurry and find em all!") all you have to do is to go there asap and try your luck in finding some of them.
The announcements will me made here (in this thread) aswell as on world chat and english chat.

Whats the reward?
Every package will contain items. So, if you find a package these items are yours! Also each package will contain one lottery ticket (document) which is needed for the package-hunter-lottery.

Autowins:
This isnt really an 'autowin' but the top present finders will receive the following:

1st Place: Golden Goblet
2nd Place: Silver Goblet
3rd Place: Bronze Goblet

Please send all your tickets in ONE parcel to Death Eater/Thais at the end of the event Very Happy

Lottery items:

Rule(s):
Every account can only enter lottery (including autowins) once. Thus your tickets are only valid and may enter the competition/lottery if they were sent from an unhidden char. Your chars must be unhidden so we can verify it.

Special thanks to: Osterhase

As you can see this event takes alot of time and effort so I'd love it if you guys can help me out by donating items for the lottery and hide some presents during the event!

Please let me know how I can make this event better share your thoughts Very Happy

Thanks,

Death~
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 08:52

Wait, wait, WAIT so our things haven't REALLY been stolen?! Are you telling me that our guildhall hasn't been raided?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH

Also you aren't fooling anyone I am a top agent of the CGB and I am pretty sure they would have assigned me with a task by now if anything was REALLY missing....
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Death Darkbane
Royal Council
Royal Council
Death Darkbane

PostSubject: Re: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 09:03

lmfao yes this is just the RPG touch mr.heirall sorry if you thought this was real
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 09:07

I like it!
Back to top Go down
Kiwi Sherlock
Partisan
Partisan
Kiwi Sherlock

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 09:28

sounds good Sohil , can high levels participate in this event? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Death Darkbane
Royal Council
Royal Council
Death Darkbane

PostSubject: Re: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 09:55

there is no lvl req Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiwi Sherlock
Partisan
Partisan
Kiwi Sherlock

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 09:56

Death Eaterr wrote:
there is no lvl req Very Happy

Okay super rox , when does event start? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 09:14

I smell victory..VICTORY SHALL BE MINE
Back to top Go down
Death Darkbane
Royal Council
Royal Council
Death Darkbane

PostSubject: Re: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 10:24

we need iten donations gogogo
Back to top Go down
Death Darkbane
Royal Council
Royal Council
Death Darkbane

PostSubject: Re: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 12:52

jijo still nobody whos donated itens :S
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 18:07

No because you lost the other ones Mad
Back to top Go down
Aira Prystia

Aira Prystia

Female Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 04:27

ok so this was a while ago.. but i was retired then. i really like this idea. its nice and seems fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Event - Evil Presents Raid   New Event - Evil Presents Raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Event - Evil Presents Raid
Page 1 of 1