Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mister Bonar :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister Bonar

Male Posts : 3

Mister Bonar    :D  Empty
PostSubject: Mister Bonar :D    Mister Bonar    :D  Icon_minitimeFri 01 Nov 2013, 15:49

Hello,  My Character's name is Mister Bonar

My Real name is Diego.

I turn 26 November 3rd.

I am a knight lvl 116/

I have been playing tibia for an accumulated time of 2 years this is my second account because I lost my first one.

Around 3 hours a day, I play around my work schedule, that is if its in the mourning or the afternoon.

I have a lvl 37 pally with sick skills in Xantera.

And this is my first guild in this world.

Never been banned or anything of the sort/

My bother Pistol Ray is my closest friend in Tibia

Friends: other than Pistol Ray, Princess Suki, Delita.

Well I dont know a whole lot about Tbia like others but if anyone needs any help just ask.

Well I am shy and somewhat of a loner and not the best tank I admit, but I am Loyal, Friendly and and easy to get along with.

Well other than making new friends in Tibia, I want to be in a guild where I would feel as if I am part of a family, one who takes care of one another.

I have read and understood the guild Codex before applying Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Noirberrie
Royal Council
Royal Council
Noirberrie

PostSubject: Re: Mister Bonar :D    Mister Bonar    :D  Icon_minitimeFri 01 Nov 2013, 16:52

Thank you for Applying. A member of the royal council will be in contact with you
Back to top Go down
Mister Bonar

PostSubject: Re: Mister Bonar :D    Mister Bonar    :D  Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 02:50

Thank you for the quick response...
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Mister Bonar :D    Mister Bonar    :D  Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 10:31

Hi and thank you for applying!

I remember how we met outside Yalahar depot that time, it was you, me, Suki and Pistol Ray. You're all real life friends of Nethel (Roman) as well, which is great. I can't wait to have you with us soon, as soon as myself or a member of the Royal Council has had the chance to go through the new member interview with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Mister Bonar

PostSubject: Re: Mister Bonar :D    Mister Bonar    :D  Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 12:30

Its a huge shame Roman got deleted, I feel so bad about it, specially now that I am back! If I had any question or needed any help he was always their for me. I feel like he deserves to be playing more than I do... ( I know so little I sometimes feel like a noob! ) I would have traded places with him any day.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Mister Bonar :D    Mister Bonar    :D  Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 12:38

Application accepted

Welcome to Divine Justice and thank you again for applying. Smile

You're 100% right about Roman, many people would trade places with him if they could and we all miss him here. He is a great person.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mister Bonar :D    Mister Bonar    :D  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mister Bonar :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: Applicants (Joining)-
Jump to: