Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Vrashen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vrash

Application for Vrashen Empty
PostSubject: Application for Vrashen   Application for Vrashen Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 03:12

Character Name Vrashen

- Name Drew

- Age / Country
22 male from United States

- Vocation and Current level
172 Elite knight

- How long you have played Tibia?
I have played tibia since 2003.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
I work a full time job in real life so most of my time playing is on the weekends. On those days I play 2-8 hours or so.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Vrashen is my only character on Fidera but I have a level 72 royal paladin on Balera also.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
I have not been in any guilds on Fidera. My last guild I was in on Balera was Fifty Shades. They are a fun, english speaking guild who always looked out for one another and my only reason for leaving them was to transfer this character to this server. My other character Vyurgen still remains in the guild.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Yes. I have received a notation one time for saying a curse word in chat. I have never received a banishment.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
I currently do not have any friends on Fidera as I am new to the server but I am sure I will make some!

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
I do not have any friends in the guild but I have spoken with Nethel and he was very friendly and helpful!

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I'm an old player who likes to enjoy this game for what it truly is whether it be questing, helping with a team hunt, or just sitting around chatting. I feel I can add to the friendly and loyal reputation that Divine Justice withholds.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
I consider my strong points to be my determination. I set goals and I go for them! Also I really enjoy helping younger newer players get into the game. I sometimes tend to be a perfectionist sometimes which isn't always a good thing.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Even though I'm level 172 you will still see me doing desert dungeon quest with the lower levels! Aside from that a while back a friend of mine had just started playing and he really wanted to get to level 100 so I devoted all of my time playing to helping him reach that goal Smile

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
To me one of the most vital aspects of the game is having companionship. You could play the game day in and day out but it wouldn't be the same without friends to enjoy it with. So for me I'm looking for that companionship of friends to enjoy the game with through thick and thin!

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Application for Vrashen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Vrashen   Application for Vrashen Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 06:37

Application accepted

Looks promising, I see you have already met Nethel. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net

Application for Vrashen
Page 1 of 1