Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Sol Spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol Spirit
Trial
Trial

Application - Sol Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Application - Sol Spirit   Application - Sol Spirit Icon_minitimeSat 28 Dec 2013, 11:38

- Character Name

• Sol Spirit

- Name

• Timothy Kelly (Tim)

- Age / Country

• 25 / Bahamas

- Vocation and Current level

• Elite Knight / Level 98

- How long have you played Tibia?

• I have been playing Tibia on and off for about 11 years.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

• About 2-3 hours

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.

• I have an alt Sorc that I run around on when I get bored of my knight, named Pyronamus

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

• Currently I am in Bald Dwarfs, but there is a severe lack of players online at any given time, which makes doing things with guildies rather hard. If accepted I will happily join this guild.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?

• Back in my early years of tibia, I was banned because of a payment issue. I refuted this banishment and my account was restored.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.

• The only friend I have on this server would be my cousin, Frosty Spirit. My Knight was a transfer character from Azura because I was looking for a more laid back game play. Was no longer into PVP.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.

• No but I have done my reading on you guys and I stand for what you guys stand for.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?

• I love to talk in Guild Chat and to joke around and laugh. I try to help people out when I can, be it with quests or just hunting.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:

• I would consider my strong points to be my sense of humour and willingness to help people when I can. I would consider my weak points to be that I am prone to be distracted while playing, which is why I like to be on skype or something similar if I am hunting with people.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.

• I like to help people who are fresh to the mainland, who are in need of some gear. This is because I know how hard it is when you first reach Main.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?

• I am looking for a guild with lots of active members who I can chat and hunt with. I am also looking for a guild that is strictly anti-bot as that is my main frustration with Tibia.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?

• Yes
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sol Spirit   Application - Sol Spirit Icon_minitimeSat 28 Dec 2013, 12:40

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying! A member of the Royal Council or Delita Heirall will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sol Spirit
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sol Spirit   Application - Sol Spirit Icon_minitimeSat 28 Dec 2013, 12:43

Thanks, Chinua. I am at work until about 10 pm eastern time but I should be on shortly after that.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sol Spirit   Application - Sol Spirit Icon_minitimeSat 28 Dec 2013, 14:28

Application accepted.

Thank you again for applying and welcome to the guild! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sol Spirit   Application - Sol Spirit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Sol Spirit
Page 1 of 1