Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Platypuss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Platypuss
Trial
Trial

Application - Platypuss Empty
PostSubject: Application - Platypuss   Application - Platypuss Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan 2014, 13:49

- Character Name
Platypuss

- Name
Jorge Naupari

- Age / Country
23 / China

- Vocation and Current level
Paladin / 48

- How long have you played Tibia?
Once in 2004 - 3 years, 2009 - 4 months, 2013 - 7 months (on and off)

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
Around 3 hours p/day

- Do you have any other characters?
No

- Your past guilds.
Was momentarily in one (~1 month)
Left because I stopped playing Tibia then!

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
A notation from Cipsoft.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
I just started playing again 1 week ago, so none really

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
I don't quite know anyone that well in the guild yet, had a brief conversation with Carpe Diem though, seems like a nice person!

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Good conversation, good humor, and versatility in communication! (I am fluent in 4 languages)
I'm a low level, however if I'd gladly help anyone if needed!

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong: Open minded, Persistent, Friendly
Weak: In extreme situations I can be stubborn.. Not regarding Tibia though since I know i'm relatively unexperienced Smile

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.

I helped an NGO called MiFan MaMa in China by leading a group of 15 university students achieve said NGO's goals (I did this twice).
-The first was in the Fall of 2012, with their rice drive (For Chinese Orphans / Blind children in An Hui). Our - group set a goal of 1 ton of rice in 1 month, and we exceeded our goal by reaching 2 tons.
-The second time was in the Fall of 2013, with their "Boxes of Love" effort. We set a goal of collecting 300 -- boxes of candies in one month for these orphans before Chinese New Years. We surpassed our goal and managed to collect 530 boxes.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?

I am trying to get back to Tibia as I am having quite some fun playing now. If I were to find a good/interesting group of people I could not only play with but also get to know/have fruitful conversations then why not?! I'd also probably play more often!

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes, I appreciate the fact Divine Justice Members all agree upon a code of conduct as it can easily prevent problems, and weed out any immoral players.
Back to top Go down
Carp
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Carp

Male Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Application - Platypuss   Application - Platypuss Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan 2014, 13:52

Application noticed
Thank you for applying to Divine Justice, a member of the Royal Council or Delita Heirall will contact you in game soon.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Noirberrie
Royal Council
Royal Council
Noirberrie

PostSubject: Re: Application - Platypuss   Application - Platypuss Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan 2014, 14:55

Application accepted.

Welcome to Divine Justice :)Thank you for applying once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Platypuss   Application - Platypuss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Platypuss
Page 1 of 1