Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your characters story?

Go down 
+10
Yogganath
Ignatius
Noirberrie
Aiko Hazami
Delita Heirall
Kairii
Vatorr
Naudi Star
Schwiggity
Trivayoh
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trivayoh
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Trivayoh

Male Posts : 151

What is your characters story? Empty
PostSubject: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 05:19

In this event, you are asked to write what the story of your character is. What pushed them to do what they do, what has forged the way they are. I will post my story as an example.

Every good character has a great story behind them. Now you get to figure out what yours is.

There will be one winner for this event and one grand prize.

The prize is a beach backpack containing glowing mushroom, pet pig, 14 talons, 20 minor tokens, draken boots, 30 scarab coins, bag of apple slices, 2 filled jalapeno peppers, 3 berserk potions, 5 gold ingots, red gem, violet gem, and blue gem.

Possibly more added in depending on the number of participants.

This event will be run for 1 month. This should give enough time to think up your story. After 1 month, the judges will decide who will be our winner.

Good luck to all and I hope to see a great turn out. cheers
What is your characters story? We-all10
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/dan-kish
Trivayoh
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Trivayoh

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 05:21

The path of Trivayoh is one that started many moons ago. A path cursed with death, treachery, and desolation. They say cursed are those who call evil good, but who is the one to decide which is which? To seek vengeance on the one who set forth a series of events that has taken all but your breath, to see him brought to death for the death he brought to your village and most importantly your family, is this not just? "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth", give to the givers and take from the takers. Right the wrongs of the past and begin anew. This is the path I must follow...

When I was nothing more than a child, my family and I lived on a small island just to the south of Ankrahmun. My father a hunter, my mother an artisan. Late one evening, a strong lightning storm approached and a howling of wind came ahead of it. The wind was like the screams of a thousand souls being stolen at once. This storm was not normal, this was a warning...

Shortly after the screaming wind started, it silenced. As lightning struck our homes, demons rose from the fires. A large flash of light appeared centered amongst the demons. When my eyes could focus again, I saw him... the sorcerer, Ferumbras.

As the demons devoured everything if their path, the sorcerer came straight for my home. My father attempted to stop him. Ferumbras cast his great life drain upon my father. The sorcerer left one last breath in my father, enough for him to turn to my mother and I so we could see the life escape his body. My mother picked me up and attempted to run. The sorcerer just appeared if front of us as we turned. There was no escape.

Ferumbras cast me aside, away from my mother. He ordered his demons to hold me so I can watch as he took the last of my family from this world before my very eyes. Ferumbras held his staff under my mothers chin, as he looked her in the eyes and yelled "Witness the first seconds of my eternal world domination!" The sorcerer took a step back, raised his wand and began to cast a death strike. As I looked to my mother, I saw a tear fall from her cheek as she just looked to me helpless. With a strength I had never know I had, a berserk strength, I freed myself from the demons and ran to my mother, stepping between her and the wizard. Ferumbras laughed as he destroyed what he call "incompetent" demons. My mother whispered to me, "You were born for greatness, you were a gift from the gods."

The wizard would laugh as he heard my mothers whispers, "Gods have no place among men!" he shouts. As I turn to face him, the wizard would use sudden death upon my mother. He looked to me and said "Tell the gods, this is my world now!" as he unleashed a great energy explosion no mere child, nor grown warrior would survive.

I awoke days later in the ashes of my home. How did I survive what should have been certain death. As I looked around to see the damaged done, I noticed a chest outside, surrounded by ash, but unburned. I opened the chest and found an axe and shield. Surely this is a gift from the gods. A push down a path of sorts.

I traveled to the mainlands to seek help and refuge. I was taken in by barbarians. They were astounded to hear my story. They would train me believing i was a sign of a coming better time for this world. Years would pass, and I would become stronger, but the memories would never dull. The memories of what was taken from me. I vowed to seek vengeance and remove the threat of Ferumbras from the land.

I  will not rest until the citadel burns, my axe tastes the blood of the wizard and his head lies lifeless at my feet. My name is Trivayoh and nothing will deflect me from this path.
What is your characters story? Odin_b10
Back to top Go down
Schwiggity
Partisan
Partisan
Schwiggity

Male Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 07:21

What is your characters story? Mystic10

I HAVE AMNESIA!!!

Last edited by Schwiggity on Tue 12 Aug 2014, 09:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

Female Posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 07:44

~*~ The story of Naudi Star ~*~

Once upon a time there was a young mother named Veronika Luvless.  People would look at her as if she was an evil being.  People would put her down and call her love-less.  The thing is, she wasn’t “love-less” at all.  Veronika was very much full of love; enough to share with the entire world.  

~*~ Veronika Luvless’s backstory ~*~

Veronika was born to parents of a wicked past.  Luvless was the family name of an evil force; so evil that no one dared to even step near them or attempt to stop any evil doing that was being done.  Her mother was a vampress, and father was an evil sadistic vampire.  Together they ruled the world of Luminera; hiding from the world deep within everyone’s very feet.  People thought it was only rumors.  The Luvless’s were known as a myth; shadows of the underworld; unknown to most, but secretly feared by all.  

Veronika Luvless was one of the ones who secretly feared them; them being her own parents.  She was scared, afraid of the evil beings that lie within; afraid of what will happen next, but also afraid of what will happen if she were to leave and run away into the real world; away from the darkness; away from the evil forces that lie within the underworld.  It was no myth; it was all true, but no one would ever believe.  People want to live in a world full of myths; hiding from all the evil within; afraid of any evil.  They relied on their Gods; praying every day to keep the evil away.

These prayers weren’t going to keep Veronika away.  No God can help her, or stop her. She needed out, needed to move on, needed a new life away from the horrific place she called home.  One day she fled, fled as fast as she could without looking back.  She moved world to world; throughout the universe.  Everywhere she went it seemed like evil wanted to follow her.  She could not ever escape it.  She had to do something; something new; something crazy; something to hide who she deep down really was; where she was originally from; where she belonged.  

Veronika Luvless ran and tried to settle on a new world; a new world named Refugia.  There she changed her name to Miss Chaos.  This name fit her well; still from the depths below where the evil lies within; still a personality not like any others in this universe she now wants to call home.  She fit in quite well; no one knew where she really belonged.  One day her past caught up to her; she couldn’t hide no more; she had to leave, and leave fast.  People weren’t the same; they weren’t peaceful with her; they weren’t friendly as she hoped for them to be.  There was nothing left for her, so she ran far away to another new world to start over; start fresh; she brought along her sista wifey and bestest.  Her sista wifey and bestest always followed her where ever she may go.  

Veronika, now known as Miss Chaos, found a new home on Fidera where she now resides.  It took a while to fit in, took a while to meet new people.  She still does not trust many; she has to stay cautious to make sure the Luvless family does not find her.  They cannot know; otherwise they will take her back, back to the evil within the worlds.  She met a guy here after residing on Fidera, who was sworn to protect her; sworn to do anything to keep her safe.  His name is Vatorr.  He was all she’s wanted within the worlds; all the worlds combined together would have never helped keep the evil away as much as this man does.  He keeps her in check when her evil personality starts to show; keeps her calm and reminds her what she has ran away from; what she is hiding from, because she does not want to be like her parents; the Luvless’s.  To more protect her new founded family, Veronika had to once again change her name.  She is now known as Naudi Star; wife of Vatorr.  

The Luvless’s shall never find her; ever.  

Naudi and Vatorr against the world.

What is your characters story? V2_zps6a8e850e
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 07:49

The ripped chest and abs on that pic are very close to reality, ofc.
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 08:49

<3  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 22:45

i aM SO EXCITED TO PARTICIPATE
EVERYONE MUST PARTICIPATE
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 23:34

Great event initiative Trivayoh!

I know we spoke briefly about it and you feel like you don't want to take from the Guild Treasury, but I do believe that this event calls for some better rewards.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Trivayoh
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Trivayoh

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 23:48

Ok. We can talk more about this later and adjust the rewards accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014, 00:34

Can we do more than 1 story? Like if I want to do a story about my ED that is on this server?
Back to top Go down
Trivayoh
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Trivayoh

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014, 00:49

I would say only 1 sorry. I don't want it to be unfair for the persons that only have 1. If you want you can add another just so we can read it, or you can pick your favorite and we can put that into the judging. But I would say, only 1 sorry will be entered.
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014, 01:55

Okey Dokey Smile))
Back to top Go down
Schwiggity
Partisan
Partisan
Schwiggity

Male Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014, 04:10

We're just going through the motions at this point anyway. I clearly won.
Back to top Go down
Trivayoh
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Trivayoh

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014, 04:21

Clearly you've had one too many chalices lol
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami
Royal Council
Royal Council
Aiko Hazami

Female Posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014, 05:40

Delightful event~ <3
can work away from computer woohoo~

I'll totaly enter this! Nice Stories so far~
GL ALL

(I know Schwiggity will win anyway.)
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Noirberrie
Royal Council
Royal Council
Noirberrie

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 14:17

I MUST WIN FOR THE JALAPENOS.

is there a deadline?
Back to top Go down
Trivayoh
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Trivayoh

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 01:04

One month from the date it was posted
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
Partisan
Partisan

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 13:22

My name is Ignatius Sathemylan of house Sathemylan, son of Davitriel, son of Gulguroth the Kingslayer, elite knight and avenger of the kingdom. Some people say that watching your family die right in front of your eyes may change you forever, they are not wrong. It all started 5 years ago, when I was around 12 years of age.

My family and I lived in a castle just outside of the city known as Edron, my father was a royal protector of the kingdom and my mother had the most beautiful eyes one could ever see. Just by  looking at those deep blue eyes my pain went away in a moment, and all my hurting would instantly disappear. I was a happy noble kid with a pretty easy life.

My father and I were always very close, he would teach me all the good manners of a gentlemen and also all the fighting skills of a fierce warrior. My mom always nagged him about how "I was too young to be fighting", but father's answer always was the same: "He must be prepared for everything."
Some days we would stay up very late training my axe skills, to the point that my hands were bleeding from grasping the handle of my precious weapon, Nivea. When the training was over I would barely get a couple hours of sleep, because father would always wake me up before the break of dawn to continue my training.

By the age of 11 I was already very skilled in axe fighting, and I was also a loved child of house Sathemylan. I couldn't wait until I was 12 years old so I could apply for being a squire of the royal knights, and, one day, become a royal protector of the kingdom, just like my father.

Some days, father would leave the security of the castle for days, weeks, even months, to fight off the rebellious outlaws that threatened the kingdom. But I always knew he would come back, waving the banner of King Tibianus the III with his blood soaked blade and a grin on his face.

But one day, he did not come back.
It was the day before the squire tests, I was laying in my bed, preparing for the exam and tests I would be put through the next day, there were no lights on the street, and a silent knock resounded all over the castle. "It probably is father coming back from the battlefield"  I thought to myself. But then I realized: he never knocks and usually sounds the battle horn before arriving home. I hear my mom's room door opening and heading down "I'm so glad you're back, honey.".

"MOTHER, STOP!" I try to yell before I realized it's already too late, a muffled scream and the sound of a knife cutting my mother's throat.

It happened so fast, the castle was already being swarmed by outlaws; arrows flying, the sound of swords crashing against each other, battle horns and the screams of people dying by the second. We were losing. A shadowy figure entered my room and I froze for what felt like years, it was one of my servants that entered my room and started grabbing my stuff "Your grace, we must escape before they breach our defenses and everyone in the sleeping chambers becomes vulnerable to the outlaws!", he yelled with a nervous voice.

I stood up, Nivea in hand and prepared to attack. "You're not one of the house servants, WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled to the stranger. "Smart kid." I heard behind me, The last thing I see before falling down to the ground, unconscious: a red eye and an evil grin.

I woke up hours later, maybe days or weeks; dizzy and with my head bleeding. I was laying in a bed that wasn't mine and being tended to by a servant that wasn't from the house. "Shhhh, lay down kid, you had a rough time, you wouldn't want to get up until you're fully healed".

[/i]"You're the person that entered my room the night the outlaws attacked, who are you?"[/i]
I suddenly realized where I was: I was in the outlaw camp, was I kidnapped? Why would the outlaws help me? I look down to my hands, they are not tied, my feet are not constricted either. What was going on?

-"You're okay, for now, I managed to save you before Krull could give you the coup de grace, it wasn't an easy job. But you are alive, and it's all that matters."
-"I swear by the Gods if you don't tell me who you are I will....".
-"You will what? Kill me? Go ahead. As soon as I'm dead, you will be too. Everything will be explained to you, when you're ready. For now, get some rest. You need it."

His words didn't sound threatening, so I laid down and closed my eyes. If they wanted me dead, I would've been so long ago. Who were these guys? What did they have to do with my father? What happened to him? All this questions came to my head before I fell into a deep, profound sleep.

To be continued.

Okay so I really wanted to keep going but I think it's way too much, lol. So Ill leave it there and maybe continue it after the contest, I have a slight idea of what I wanna do, but, like I said, it may be a huge wall of text and I don't want to bore you haha Smile Cheers, and good luck!

EDIT: some typos and grammar c:
Back to top Go down
Yogganath
Partisan
Partisan

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 15:56

Yogannath.

Quia vincet omnem malitam, in hac die, et in omni tempori. Ego sum Yogannath.
I shall vanquish all evil, in this day, and all days to come. I am Yogganath.

The Sathemylan family was once one of the most powerful and influential in all of tibia, with trade routes spanning from the frozen Svargrond to the melting sun of Ankrahmun. Most thought of it as a family of good and righteous beliefs, however, the world was not as civilized and safe as they believed.

Sao, the only son of Iktuk was in charge of the trade. He was a man fascinated with magic, and devoted to studying it, his library was the biggest one in tibia, and was often visited by sages to research, he enjoyed those visits, and lately he spent most of his time discussing with sages spanning from all over tibia.

Davitriel, the first-born daughter of the seventh generation of traders was a gifted and privileged girl, as soon as she was of age she was sent to become a part of H.R.M. Queen Eloise's elite guard to devote the rest of her life. Young and naive she thought that the world was one of honor and righteousness. Determined to uphold the law, she continued to train under Carlin's guards day in and day out. Until one cold winter's night -The coldest in the last 3 generations, as the sages said- one of her father's most loyal body guards paid her a visit.

Bloodstained yet calm, the body guard spoke: "Your father... He's gone mad. He's slain your mother, and most of his personal guard... I've managed to secure an escort for your brother, Ignatius, to the safety of one of your family's posts in Ankrahmun... I've barely escaped alive... You must do something about it... You... are... the Yog... Yogann..." His eyes went white, and dropped to his knees.

With barely any time to think about consequences, Davitriel, bow and arrow in her back, rode to the Spiritkeep, the castle that had seen her birth, and her father's father before her. There, the sight was nothing like she remembered: The fields surrounding the castle, that used to be teeming with life, were completely void, and burned to a crisp, yet the castle's outer walls were frozen solid. The first sun of the morning made the castle sparkle as if it was covered by a thousand diamonds. Only one window was lit, that of her parents chambers.

She crossed the frozen water-bridge and went inside, the cold grew stronger as she approached her parents personal chambers, yet, a burning hatred, greater than the fires that burned the fields outside started growing in her.

Every step she took in the corridor leading to the door, she could hear two voices, that of his father, and a woman's. A voice as cold as the heart of the thickest glacier in Svargrond... both chanting in unison a foul spell: "Veni, inquit, o Ghazbaran. Triangulum scriptor robustissimus. Utevo res GHAZBARAN!". Every word resonated in her body, making her shiver to the bone, yet, ignited by the hatred burning inside her she could barely think. Once at the door, she readied an arrow, remembering her training in the fields of glory: Shock and awe she thought. She kicked the door in.

The room was covered in blood-drawn hieroglyphs, a pentagram on the floor, glowing with a blue fulgor. In the center, her mother, frozen solid in a block of ice, to each side of the pentagram was her father: Thin, White eyed, ill-looking and pale as a bone, wearing red robes. And a blue headed woman, wearing a white dress with embeded sapphires, her skin white as the purest snow.

The witch looked at Davitriel, her eyes glowing deep-blue, like the dark blue sky on the first morning of spring. Then a white light, manical cackling laughter vibrating in Davitriel's ears as she felt the weight of crushing ice in her chest. And then nothing but cold and dark-blue, like the early night sky, fading slowly with every thump of her heart...

"Is this all you have to offer?! Is this the mighty warrior that shall vanquish the triangle?!" The cold voiced pierced Davitriel's ears, a blazing heat started pumping on her veins, throbbing faster as she felt sparks rush down her spine. "Ergo sum Yogannath!" she yelled as the block of ice she was cast in shattered in a million pieces.

As fast as she could, Davitriel reached for an arrow, and let it lose as quick as lightning. Aiming for the witch first, the blue-glow on her eyes slowly faded away as the red stain to the left of the witches chest grew bigger on the fine white dress, slowly turning the dress into a blood-red robe, much like her father's was wearing.

"Father? What have you done?" She asked.
"Your father's body was merely a vessel for a greater cause. I am Zarabustor, killing is only a splendid diversion from my studies." He then vanished in a blink.

Swearing to vanquish all evil, Davitriel, now refered as Yogannath by the common-folk, roams the land of tibia looking for Zarabustor, working as justice's ever-vigilant eye.

Edit: Keep in mind that me and my brother, Ignatius, "share" some names, these were used to add flavour to our own personal stories and are, in no way related. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trivayoh
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Trivayoh

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2014, 10:54

only 6 more days to get your stories in. come on everyone, hurry hurry!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Trivayoh
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Trivayoh

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 10:04

Just an update, Delita is adding a Premium Scroll to the prize for this. Because of how awesome he is, I am extending the event another month. Get your stories in people!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Freedom
Regal
Regal
Lady Freedom

Female Posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 06:47

The story of Lady Fredomm has a dark history behind.

Before that Lady Fredoom became in which we know now, she called herself Pitikuari (or Ari). She was married to Pitiku, a friendly and lovely boy who lived in Solera with her. Ari adopted the char name of her boyfriend and mixing both, she obtained Pitikuari, a great warrior at service of her husband.

Counting years as a perfect lovey-dovey couple I love you , they started to mapping different Tibia’s Worlds. Together they felt powerful and create a guild just for friends. They adopt two sons, the paladin girl and a naughty little boy druid. There was a perfect family: Sorcerer, Knight, Paladin and Druid, nothing could go wrong, because apparently everything goes perfect for the eyes of others. But… when ambition and pride appeared, everything changed.
Little two siblings become so powerful and so dangerous, they break some rules and started to kill everyone, even they hurt their own parents. The situation was terrible; Pitiku & Pitikuari were so depressed and thought about break up. The older son changed the world and her identity to start again for her own. Little boy apologized for the situation and became a little bit more peaceful. However, the relationship between Pitiku & Pitikuari, was never quite the same. Pitiku retired forever from the game and Pitikuari who felt really blue and lonely women decided stay retried from a while.

After a long break to think… Pitikuari came back to the game, but using a new identity. She pretended to be like a strong women hiding her past. By nostalgia, she chose again being Knight, thought she tried to be all others vocations.
The years never stop counting, so she becomes an old woman, what it means a Lady. To avoid feeling a part of someone again (she decided not to pass any other heartbroken), she start to call herself Freedom, and finally adopt this name. (Lady Freedomm)

Now is really happy with that, she is a cat lover, and she can fall in love with other guys, but always feeling a little bit free, because she is a traveler girl who likes parties, meeting new people, and for her luck she had admit that we are not all equal. She enjoys showing her beauty and protecting her guild mates.

She is going to improve again her attack and defensive skills might be to revenge to the past, perhaps to her proud or just to fun, but whatever are the reasons, she will never give up until she will be a great warrior riding her different mount.

What is your characters story? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4-KHR7ivctkyFUlBs_S4LpDtsX2JLaQS9yIYxH-ru7g6CjDT4

What is your characters story? HeroicKnight

What is your characters story? 18035734-medieval-knight-on-horseback
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 09:01

You know his name. You know his awesomeness. But you don't know his story... yet.

Was a dark night, the most evil night in the history of this land, he was walking solo with his axe on hand - an axe so crystal, that can be called "The Crystalline Axe". Going to the city of Thais, Grof, the Guard said, with afraid on his voice: W-who is there?
The knight said it's me, Zoinho, the Knight who came to save this land - with axe on hand and blood on eyes, he passed the guard and went to the Castle.

He went upstairs, The King, on his trhone afraid said: A-are you here to kill me?
No, fat ass - replied Zoinho - I am here to save your city. Tell me, where is this demon that people are talking about?
Oh, thank you sir - said the King - She is at her house, the evil Chinua. Her house is at the Main Street, right on the corner.
Okay, I'm going to do the job your cowards man can't do.
What are you sa... - a head fell on the floor, was one of the King's Guard, Drakulia.

Zoinho left the room, went down stairs, going to Chinua's lair.

Zoinho arrived the Main Street 9, look at the door and read "You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Main Street 9, 1st floor (Shop)'. Chinua owns this house."

He goes inside the house, don't see nobody, suddenly the doors are closed, all he see is Little Eye body. He cast a spell that light all the house, is when he see CHINUA.
WITH ONLY ONE HIT, CHINUA FELL ON FLOOR, DEAD - BECAUSE HE IS FUCKING AWESOME - AND THE ISN'T NIGHT ANYMORE, IT'S A BRIGHT DAY, SO BEAUTIFUL.

People outside the house starts to scream: ZOINHO > CHINUA.

And that's the story about Zoinho.
Back to top Go down
Trivayoh
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Trivayoh

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 09:18

Haha! Very awesome everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ailukard
Legend
Legend

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2014, 01:52

why zoinho had to say im a kings guard? I AM THE KING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your characters story?   What is your characters story? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your characters story?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next