Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aplication For Joining- Coronel Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coronel Uchiha
Partisan
Partisan

Male Posts : 1

Aplication For Joining- Coronel Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Aplication For Joining- Coronel Uchiha   Aplication For Joining- Coronel Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 14:40

-Coronel Uchiha

-Ricardo A.

-19/born in mexico live in united states Lexington ky.

-MS lvl 122

-I have played tibia since 2007, about 8 years.

-Per day i play about 1-3 hours mon-thurs, on the fri-sun i play from 2-5 hours.

-Other Chars, - Dark kakashi Hatake,

-I have never been in notation/Banishment, or any other violation.

-Dagon Fell, Reepershadow, Reina Sensation, Tarra La Patita, Rapperz,

-well i know a few since i helped do wote and i was also helped by the guild. so mnay names. i guess the main perso i remeber is Suki Hime.

-I can contribute to the guild by helping doind quest for team hunts and pretty much anything i love to play tibia, help other guild member when needed. and on my part representing the guild to the fulles and bringing Honor to Divine Justice.

-Strong points i have is that i am a smart ms and hunting, stragedys i have, and also nice and respectful. honest person,, also weak points is that i like to try things that are hard to see if i can acomplish them even if its impossible like solo demon helment quest at lvl 100- and i did Very Happy... another weak point is in rl i have just got a new job Very Happy 10hrs a day but i will play tibia Very Happy for ever.

-ooo i have lots i love helping any player out if they ask me weather its a set or equip or things like that, (if i have the money to buy them stuff) jeje also helped befor i knew any of the guld members i helped when they were doing the first missions in wote just because i wanted to help, also i help other players lvl up for free. by bloking and etc..(with my ek Dark kakshi hatake.)

-Because after my first incounter with the group and even the leader they were great, also they way they all help each other and im looking for that in a guild helping each other and team work NO BOTTING!!!
and for me it would be a Honor to represent The Divine Justice!!!

- Yes i have read the Code of Behavior. and i agree in all it said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aveleira
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Aveleira

PostSubject: Re: Aplication For Joining- Coronel Uchiha   Aplication For Joining- Coronel Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 15:21

Application noticed.

Delita Heirall or a member of the Royal Council will contact you to resume your application.
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Aplication For Joining- Coronel Uchiha   Aplication For Joining- Coronel Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 16:08

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying and welcome to Divine Justice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication For Joining- Coronel Uchiha   Aplication For Joining- Coronel Uchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication For Joining- Coronel Uchiha
Page 1 of 1