Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita

Go down 
+5
Vatorr
Delita Heirall
Aveleira
Chinua
Legendary Big Boss
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Legendary Big Boss
Partisan
Partisan

Male Posts : 2

Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Empty
PostSubject: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2015, 21:04

01:46 Umeviel Naurin [8]: Delita here
01:46 Umeviel Naurin [8]: Very Happy
01:48 Umeviel Naurin [8]: ...
01:53 Umeviel Naurin [8]: you won the guild event celebrated yesterday

He sent me a link telling me that I won an event (And I didn't even voted for the scroll, lol) ... and to choose my reward. Didn't click it, thou. Just wanted you to be aware and keep your eyes wide open Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2015, 23:25

Wow, what the....

Good catch Smile
Back to top Go down
Aveleira
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Aveleira

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015, 00:01

Just so you guys know I am the only Delita.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015, 00:03

ALOL seriously?

I've heard of people pretending to be me before, but spreading hack links in my name is a first.. That hacker did his homework if he knows about our Events..

Please beware! The only links I would ask you to open are to this forum, and from my main character.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Muttleyaxe

PostSubject: Happened to WLS too   Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2015, 12:06

Hey there DJ and Deli O/

It occurred today on 2 WLS members but from a level 81 EK.

Unfortunately one of the members PM'd  fell for it cause she apparently didn't know better.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2015, 14:21

Wow...
I would pass this information along to both Bald Dwarfs and WLS, any other close friends...

This person clearly knows about Delly/our guild and allies, etc..
Back to top Go down
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015, 05:01

This is an open forum section. This thread should be moved to a members only area for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

Female Posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015, 05:13

This person hacked one of Mutts guild members after pretending to be here. The person told the member they won something in a guild contest and sent a link. The member sadly fell for it and got hacked.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015, 05:21

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your friend Mutt. Please tell everyone to be cautious! Sad

@Vatorr, hmm this thread is a heads up to everyone though, the more public and available it is the better it can reach out and inform people.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015, 08:10

^ not everyone checks forums though - especially our friends that aren't in the guild

perhaps put a little warning in the guild MOTD and tell allied guilds to do the same
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015, 08:13

^ Yes, we need to warn in other ways as well to be most effective.

Just as a general tip:
NEVER go to a link that you do not know.
NEVER trust a player name that you do not know (even if they say that they are "Delita Heirall's other character"

Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015, 08:49

^Just tell everyone to gain some common sense as well while they are at it
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

Female Posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015, 10:00

Yeah I told Mutt that girl was noobish to get hacked (even though I said it to not be mean about it since it's sad she did get hacked), but she should have knew Mutt would have never went on an unknown char sending out random links. Sometimes people learn the hard way and do not think before doing it. >.
Back to top Go down
Muttleyaxe

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2015, 09:48

It's happening on other worlds as well. I saw a forum post on Astera World Forum this morning about similar incident.

I had a MOTD up for several days about it and encouraged all members to let their friends in other guilds know and I spoke to Biffmarty and warned him and told him the basics of how it is being presented.
Back to top Go down
Nagorik
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Nagorik

Male Posts : 753

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2015, 22:57

if this person is hot as delita i dont mind he messages me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita    Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please, take care. Someone's calling himself as Delita
Page 1 of 1