Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applicaton - Grimmhell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmhell
Partisan
Partisan
Grimmhell

Male Posts : 2

Applicaton - Grimmhell Empty
PostSubject: Applicaton - Grimmhell   Applicaton - Grimmhell Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 08:51

- Character Name
• Grimmhell

- Name
• Jorge William

- Age / Country
• 21 / Brazil

- Vocation and Current level
• Elder Druid. 161.

- How long have you played Tibia?
• I created this account in 2005 (I still have my very first character in it o/ ). But started playing pro since ~2013 hahaha :DD

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
• Around 2h a day, hate playing solo, so if there's a knight or team to hunt with, I can go all night long Razz

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
• Not on Fidera, at least not anymore. Have a few others on Olympa, Pacera, Amera, Elera, but none that I play with anymore.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
• No past guilds on Fidera.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
• Actually, yes! A loooong time ago my cousin wrote on Trade-Channel (Advertising now) something like "I really like using bot" (we had a silly fight shortly before that). Had to spend 1 month without my account Razz

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
• I'm currently living a sad life without actual close friends  No . I have some people that I hunt with, but not truuuue close friends, I'm looking for meeting them on this guild Very Happy

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
• I think the only one I actually know on the guild is Tchami! [Sup bro! :DDD o/]

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
• I have some pretty sexy pics if you guys want it.. hahaha joking. I like helping people, in-game or not, looove talking, sometimes I can't shut up Razz and I'm always up for pretty much anything, just need to call me.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
• Strong Points? Biceps, Triceps and Chest! \o/  hahaha Well, as you can see I like making jokes, if they're funny or not is up to you Razz But I'd say that honest and helpful are my Strong Points.
• Weak Points: I have to admit that I'm not always very patient, but I'm trying to fix that   Laughing

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
• That's easy. I'm aaaaalways using mas res on everyone!!! haha But I enjoy helping people doing quests, showing places to hunt, that kinda stuff.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
• Tibia is a very fun game, but without friends it gets a little boring after a while. For what I saw during the time I'm here, you guys are always helping people, hunting togeter or just having fun. That's the kind of guild I've been looking for.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
• Yep!
Back to top Go down
Nichele
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Nichele

Female Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Applicaton - Grimmhell   Applicaton - Grimmhell Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 09:10

Grimmhell wrote:
Strong Points? Biceps, Triceps and Chest!

Applicaton - Grimmhell Kristen-Wiig-Makes-Fun-Of-Lana-Del-Rey-On-SNL
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/nogoodbrat
Grimmhell
Partisan
Partisan
Grimmhell

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Applicaton - Grimmhell   Applicaton - Grimmhell Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 09:24

hahahaha I was hoping to cause that kinda reaction.
Back to top Go down
Paula Ines
Royal Council
Royal Council
Paula Ines

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Applicaton - Grimmhell   Applicaton - Grimmhell Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 09:44

Your application has been noticed.
Thank you for applying, Grimmhell!
Delita Heirall or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pauines
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Applicaton - Grimmhell   Applicaton - Grimmhell Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2015, 10:46

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying and welcome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicaton - Grimmhell   Applicaton - Grimmhell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applicaton - Grimmhell
Page 1 of 1