Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To my dear Divine Justice friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

To my dear Divine Justice friends Empty
PostSubject: To my dear Divine Justice friends   To my dear Divine Justice friends Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2015, 08:42

Greetings guild friends!

Divine Justice will be disbanding in the next following days.

It may come as a surprise to most of you, but to a few of you it has been a long time coming.

I deeply apologize for letting anyone down with this decision, please understand that it was not easy to make.
I have needed a change and a fresh start and so have many of my closest friends.
I do not intend to split everyone apart or disappear forever,
therefore I will let these forums as well as our WhatsApp group continue to exist.

I want to thank every person for being a part of Divine Justice.
I have truly met friends for life through the years, and I am proud to know that I have brought so many people together.
I want to thank every person who has ever dedicated even a second of their time to me and the guild.
I am eternally grateful to you all.

You are a fantastic group of people and leading you over the years has been a privilege and the greatest honor.

I wish you all the best both in your future Tibian adventures as well as in real life. If you ever need to talk to me, you can always message me in game or wherever you know me.

Much love,
Delita Heirall

Last edited by Delita Heirall on Fri 02 Oct 2015, 21:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Zantomato
Partisan
Partisan
Zantomato

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: To my dear Divine Justice friends   To my dear Divine Justice friends Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 17:03

Oh wow, I never thought this day would come D:

I'm not the most dedicated player, but still... It was a nice thought that DJ would always be there for when I come back :'(
Back to top Go down
Lady Freedom
Regal
Regal
Lady Freedom

Female Posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: To my dear Divine Justice friends   To my dear Divine Justice friends Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2015, 22:21

Ahw, I'm sorry to listen this kind of news. I've been retired so time ago, bec I also need a change, so I understand you. DJ will always be remebered in that tibia world, so we must be proud of all members Very Happy

See you all,

cheers

Ari
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To my dear Divine Justice friends   To my dear Divine Justice friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To my dear Divine Justice friends
Page 1 of 1