Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Sammich

Go down 
+3
Delita Heirall
Chinua
Sammich
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammich

Sammich

Application Sammich Empty
PostSubject: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2012, 21:00

- Character Name
Deviant Sammich
- Name
Samuel
- Age / Country
21/Australia
- Vocation and Current level
206 EK
- How long you have played Tibia?
Too long, since 06'
- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
1-6h
- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
no
- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Princess Suki, Ribs, Paula Ines
- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
as above
- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Socializing, Blocker
- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Friendly, Social, Always willing to help others etc
weak points: idk? little immature if anything
- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Hmm...idk x.x
- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Friends, English Players, Shooters
- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? yeh
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 00:16

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying! Delita will get in contact with you shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 02:49

Hello, we meet again!

Your first application back in June was declined for various reasons, mainly for being labeled by Fidera as a house/depot trasher and a botter.

In relation to your first application that was declined back in June, what would you say has changed since then?

Thank you for applying. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sammich

Sammich

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 06:10

Ah you remember me lol, was kinda hoping you wouldn't. ._.
well a fair bit has changed since then, I ended up getting deleted for botting at lvl 96 on Sinister Sammich, Then played Aurera aftewards and got lvl 162 ED there and the same thing happened so yeh, I've learnt my lesson in the unofficial software department, >.>... And now that i haven't been using it for a while, My whole attitude has changed, I only just transfered this char to Fidera for a new start and to join my friends, and with that i'm obviously trying to keep my nose clean and get along with the server, I was kinda hoping you wouldn't remember me, now i kinda regret changing to this server now x.x gonna be a bit hard to recover my rep with that under my belt :/

With that aside, personally i think i would be a good asset to your guild for social/hunting reasons.

Hope you believe in second chances.

Sammich~
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 06:43

Of course I remember a declined application - we don't get many of those. I had to go back a page to find your application too.

I am happy to hear about the change of attitude. And yes of course, a main point about our guild is to give second chances, or rather, allow people to prove that they have changed.

Given your past status among a lot of people, I will leave this application open for a while to allow members to publicly express their opinions.

Again, thank you for applying and it is great to hear that you have changed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sammich

Sammich

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 08:11

Yeh ok no worries, I don't think many will remember me though x.x
Back to top Go down
Abrienda

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 10:09

Its probably worth mentioning how he got his current account, he hacked one of his good friends on aurera and rooked his account, stole all his money and transferred one his characters to fidera, also tried transferring his friends money from aurera to fidera as shown in this thread:

http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=3891199

Additionally he admits to why he hacked his friend in this thread:

http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=3888049

the reason for the hack is as follows, as stated in the thread:

"It was because of him, not splitting his loot in the first month of the server opening after a team hunt, that his guild hated my because i made a fuss over it. and because of him chris and lochlan both spent hours wasting my time for months. i actually had to pay them to leave me alone, which didn't even last long, they came straight back after me soon after i paid them. that alone is the reason i took revenge when i saw the opportunity, he's a botting account seller/buyer aswell
he's no saint.

This wasn't meant to effect you mannow, but considering it has im sorry but i felt it was necessary."

Im not saying any of this should stop him from getting in the guild but be wary everyone, don't look at links from him and becareful with your items, you will lose them!

Back to top Go down
Noirberrie
Royal Council
Royal Council
Noirberrie

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 10:17

why is this mens even able to post on forum ^
Back to top Go down
Sammich

Sammich

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 14:11

Abrienda wrote:
Its probably worth mentioning how he got his current account, he hacked one of his good friends on aurera and rooked his account, stole all his money and transferred one his characters to fidera, also tried transferring his friends money from aurera to fidera as shown in this thread:

http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=3891199

Additionally he admits to why he hacked his friend in this thread:

http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=3888049

the reason for the hack is as follows, as stated in the thread:

"It was because of him, not splitting his loot in the first month of the server opening after a team hunt, that his guild hated my because i made a fuss over it. and because of him chris and lochlan both spent hours wasting my time for months. i actually had to pay them to leave me alone, which didn't even last long, they came straight back after me soon after i paid them. that alone is the reason i took revenge when i saw the opportunity, he's a botting account seller/buyer aswell
he's no saint.

This wasn't meant to effect you mannow, but considering it has im sorry but i felt it was necessary."

Im not saying any of this should stop him from getting in the guild but be wary everyone, don't look at links from him and becareful with your items, you will lose them!

Not really how it went, but it's one of the reasons i'm seeking a second chance, When i said i didn't want to be friends with you anymore, It wasn't meant to offend, But it looks like you've taken great offense to go to these lengths, either way. this is one of the many reasons i didn't want to be your friend anymore, your deceitful, stubborn, stingy and have no respect for anyone, not even friends. as long as it took me to relise. i saw you for who you are, it's no wonder you don't have friends.

As i'm sure some remember, Abrienda was the one who got me into trashing and disrespecting Fidera in the first place. I'm just thankful i realized it later rather then never.

And also Noirberrie is right, Lyndon aka Abrienda hasn't been in this guild for atleast 6 months (if not ever) and probably shouldn't have posting privileges =/
Back to top Go down
Phaven

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 15:32

Troys old account? ;o
"Teeroy Jenkins"
Back to top Go down
Ailukard
Legend
Legend

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 18:20

Sammich wrote:
deceitful, stubborn, stingy and have no respect for anyone, not even friends.
well summed up about him.

Sammich wrote:
And also Noirberrie is right, Lyndon aka Abrienda hasn't been in this guild for atleast 6 months (if not ever) and probably shouldn't have posting privileges =/
unfortunetly we cannot stop people from making accounts on forums

And at your thread, we (most of the guild) do believe in second chances, but that dose not mean you will be invited in. You still have to prove yourself, because with your reputation that you had I would not support you coming into the guild
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 02:28

Alright so, Noirberrie is right about not letting "outside people" post in an application, also, Abrienda is not just any regular person but he is also a previously known depot/house trasher and a botter and has a couple of disputes with a few members in our guild. However, the reason his post was not deleted was mainly to see how our applicant would respond to it, and thus, he has responded. Of course precisely as expected, there seems to be two sides of the story.

Neither Abrienda or Sammich have any previous relationship in regards to being a member of the guild, they are still two "unknown" people. So frankly, for all we know, they are both lying.

Also, Ailukard's post is not entirely true.

1. Applicant takes the first step admitting he or she was wrong and seeks a second chance. - Check.
2. We take the second step by inviting applicant granting applicant an opportunity to prove him or herself. - Soon to be.
3. Member proves him or herself. - Still to come.

However, these steps may of course look different in situations where an applicant is already well-known to the guild and has had a membership in the past.

The application will still remain open for a while, thanks for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 03:31

Application declined

Caught you botting brimstone bugs in the cave north of muggy plains.. No further comments or replies need to be added in here. Feel free to message me if you like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Sammich   Application Sammich Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Sammich
Page 1 of 1