Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 11:29

Character Name- Captain Zera

Name- George Mark Wandersleben Mihovilovic, but call me mark.

Age / Country- 21, Puerto Rico.

Vocation and Current level- Level 15 Knight.

How long you have played Tibia?- Well, i started back at 2003, but ive had long breaks.

How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)- Like 2 or 3.

Do you have any other characters?- No.

Your past guilds- I've had a few guilds, been leader of few too in diferent worlds also... Never had a guild in Fidera. In Samera, Last Dragonknights, in Pacera, Dreamers something don't remember.

Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? Yes, just once... my character name contained the word Peneoro, in spanish it means golden penis, btw i didn't know Razz

List at least 5 of your closest friends- None for now... Ive only played for a day in Fidera, but i met a girl "Luna Evvie", she's the closest for now lol, Im here to make friends Very Happy

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. Yes... i do. A guy who makes female characters... "Noirberrie", the other girl was Princess Suki or Mistress Suki, something like that.

What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?-Gosh as a person... almost nothing... As a pixel, well not that much either, I like to educated and inspire, young minds ^^ to study and have a spiritual relation with God, ingame... im barely lvl 15 as of now, probably help kill some trolls.

What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: Ay Caramba!! well... i'm choleric/melancholic, i like leadership, i like leading groups of people to a certain goal and actually achieve it... I tend to take things personal, but i can forgive and forget... Im easy going and easy to meet too.

Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community: Well, im a member of the missionary students in my university, we make mission trips, around the islands of the caribbean, since they're a bunch of nursing students and theology students, we go make health fairs promoting the 8 natural remedies for a healthier life... For the community sometimes i go by myself or with other friends, we go give food to the homeless and needy. And every once 3-6 months, we go to the home care for elder people, spend time with them and sing to them... Everything is spiritually related.

Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?- Well, they told me its pretty much active with people that speak english and some members invited me, so i decided on becoming a part of the Divine Justice.

Have you read and understood the guild Codex? Yes, thats pretty much... a rule of life. Respect and be Respected, not just because this is MMORPG, doesnt mean, we dont need to have manners or morals. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Captain Zera
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 11:43

I know most of the questions we're meant for ingame... but i decided to be RL. Razz
Back to top Go down
Empalix
Legend
Legend

Male Posts : 96

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 11:52

Application noticed! Delita will get back to you shortly, thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 05:44

Application accepted

Welcome to the guild, thanks for applying! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content