Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarkuz

Anarkuz

Male Posts : 1

New Application Empty
PostSubject: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 13:30

Character: Anarkus

Player: Bruno (Nickname Panda).

22 y.o. (BRAZIL).

Main char: Knight, lvl 16 (Low level yet coz I'm training offline... Not a real fan of hunting with low skills if you get me... And sick of training online coz I used to do it a lot with former knights I had).

I play Tibia since 2006. Played in Chimera, Calmera, etc... Had some characters, mainly EK's and RP's, with max level around 80, and skills around 85//. Quited the game coz it was getting in the way of studying, I had to start college and the game was filling all my time. So don't worry if I don't know about some new stuff that the game got from updates these days, I'm used to the old game, when knights and paladins hit pretty low...

I usually play around 1-2 hous per day during the week days, coz of my college, and on weekends I try to play a little more, for about 3-4 hours a day...

My other chars are Anarkus, Lady Anarkya and Lord Anark, one of each other classes, all training offline (low lvls). All in the same account than my Main char.

I'm new to the world of Fidera, so I don't know anyone here yet and didn't join/leave any guild here.

No notations, bans, etc.

My main contribution to the guild are that I'm a guy that likes to help other players. I may be low level yet, but I know how to play, so it won't take longer to grow my level AFTER I get some skills... For now I'll hunt some low stuff for Grizzly quests... Another thing is that it's pretty hard to kill me when I'm with my knight; actually the only thing that used to kill me in my former chars was my connection...

Personality:
SP: Likes to help; likes to have fun in the game; fair guy when it comes to share, that's for xp, loot, etc (everyone must get what belongs to them, right? So I'll never steal a high loot from a demon, don't worry about that, I'm not that guy).
WP: I like to produce when I'm online, that's coz I have few time to play, so you'll unfortunatelly NOT find me fooling around, just chatting... I'll probably come online to hunt, quest, manage dp, etc, not just stay there for nothing...

Teamwork: well, as I said before, I like to help, hunt in groups, do quests, block quests, etc. When I used to play in Calmera I liked to tank GS's to a paladin friend of mine. We were both free accounts, so even without challenge spell, I could manage to get the GS on me all the time... So, when my char grow up you all can count on me to go on quests for that, even if I had done them already. Just to help. Plus my shooters, pally and mages will have some nice skills in about a month, count on the to do the damage if there are too many tanks already assigned for the guild event.

I read the codex and I agree with it totally. The reason coz I'd like to join this guild is mainly because it seems to be a good guild with good people, without bots and cheaters, scammers, thieves and this stuff... Actually if I had more time to play every day I'd like to build and run a guild like this one, but college won't let me, so I'll be very happy to join you guys and help the way I can.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 13:40

Application noticed

Thank you for applying! I am happy that we are still an inspiration to others. We only spoke briefly in-game, so we will be in contact again soon.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013, 08:20

Application accepted

Welcome to the guild! We're happy to have you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Application
Page 1 of 1