Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Naudi Star
Carp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Carp
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Carp

Male Posts : 191

HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 09:21

I am banished for 2 days for saying "this is my GF's sons char i bet he lost it" (Nov 20 2013, 01:03:07 CET, in English Chat Channel) I was referring to a helmet I couldn't find, a crown helmet for the char bobblehead. in no way was I promoting a rule violation. I cannot log onto the website to complain. Have I been hacked?
Anny suggestions as to how I can get into game?
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

Female Posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 10:28

Did you personally say that or someone else on your char to get you banned? Also you have to EMAIL CIP and tell them what you meant with it, and that you were not talking about sharing your account.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 10:48

Omg, seriously Carp?! Do you have a house, if so I'll check on it for you.
Like Miss Chaos said, I would e-mail CIP, I swear they ban for any little thing, even if it's out of context.
Did you actually say those words, just to show that you weren't hacked.
Back to top Go down
Nagorik
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Nagorik

Male Posts : 753

PostSubject: Re: HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:52

carp

i dont think you were hacked
if you said those words, they understood that you were using your gf's sons char, and that is against the rules

i dont think they will remove it, even if you explain you didnt meant that

i think the best thing is wait two days and take care where/what you say things
Back to top Go down
Carp
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Carp

PostSubject: Re: HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 14:03

It said im in violation of rule 2g which is supporting the violation of a rule, look it up.
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

Female Posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 14:05

They do remove that type of banishment and replace prem if you email them... My rl friend was banned for a month for account sharing when someone hacked her and said in game chat that she bots and shares, etc. All she did was tell them what happened and they took the banishment away and replaced the prem she lost... Worked for some others too.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 23 Nov 2013, 00:44

Bring me the person who reported you and I shall have his head!

Hmm, email Cip at "support@tibia.com" and explain what happened to you. As I have come to know, very often a ban or notation is revoked (in rare cases even deletions have been revoked) because the player has asked Cip to look into it more thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Aira Prystia

Aira Prystia

Female Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 23 Nov 2013, 02:56

i was deleted twice. and both times i came back from the deletion because i explained what really happened. im proof big time that even if you are reported for something, and its taken out of context, that you can still come back.
good luck carp
Back to top Go down
Carp
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Carp

PostSubject: Re: HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 23 Nov 2013, 20:17

I think they have the wrong infraction mentioned, but srs, i didnt sell it or trade the account. whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP! BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Justice :: Public :: General Discussion/Chat-
Jump to: