Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Princess Natthy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Natthy

Application - Princess Natthy Empty
PostSubject: Application - Princess Natthy   Application - Princess Natthy Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2014, 22:45

- Character Name
Princess Natthy

- Name
Nathália

- Age / Country
24 / São José do Rio Preto/SP (Brazil)

- Vocation and Current level
Knight - 8

- How long have you played Tibia?
A few years

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
2-5 hours. I got a job and I'm in college

- Do you have any other characters?
EK 381 on Grimera

- Your past guilds.
None on Fidera

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Yes, some years ago I had a problem with my credit card when I tried to order premium time and after the payment was rejected I ended up getting banned.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
They're all on Grimera...
Anttenor, Sweetsorcy and Sonec

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Captain Gus

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Well, I'm really experienced at playing knights so I think I can help everyone who's interested in that vocation. Also I'm always willing to help people with quests and make new friendships!

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong - I'm helpful!
Weak - A bit lazy, sometimes I have no patience to do some things and I get stressed easily.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.

Well, I'm a member of a brazilian supported fansite like Gus... PortalTibia. I'm always writing tutorials about the knight vocation and wanting to help players that don't know exactly where to hunt and stuff like that.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
First because I've never played a non-pvp world and from what Gus told me, you guys are really active. I created this char to see how things are around here so maybe I get to transfer my main to Fidera. I find really interesting how people on this kind of world get so connected instead of fighting each other like on pvp. I wanna hunt more, have more fun with friends instead of just killing players like I do on Grimera.

- Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Yes I have!
Back to top Go down
Captain Gus

Captain Gus

Male Posts : 634

PostSubject: Re: Application - Princess Natthy   Application - Princess Natthy Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2014, 22:48

Application noticed.

Thanks for applying! Delita Heirall or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/guszcastro
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application - Princess Natthy   Application - Princess Natthy Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 02:30

Application accepted

Welcome to Divine Justice and thank you for applying! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Princess Natthy   Application - Princess Natthy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Princess Natthy
Page 1 of 1