Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application.

Go down 
+2
Chinua
Sinister Sammich
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinister Sammich

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 17:17

- Character Name: Sinister Sammich

- Name - Samuel/Sam/and ofc my irl Nick is Sammich

- Age / Country: 20/Australia

- Vocation and Current level EK/94

- How long you have played Tibia? This account 7 weeks old. Overall since 06' (7.6)

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day) More then i should. (8h+)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

- Do you have any other characters?: No
Please list each character.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
Kilgharrah: My Rl's Guild, Not active enough.

Fidera Death Eaters: Leader (Sarah Endo) Accused an RL of mine for doing something he didn't do and threatened to remove him from the guild. (wasn't even a big deal, so i just said i did not want to be apart of a guild like such and left.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? No

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Master Ribs/Ribs
Princess Suki
Abrienda
Merlin Apprentice
Paula Ines/Frozen Slushy

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Princess Suki
Paula Ines
Corentine (kinda friends....)

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I Socialize alot, i'm friendly. and if im online, i'm keen to block for team hunts.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong Points: Good sense of humour. I Respect those who i know. Always keen on making friends.
Weak Points: I have a very blunt personality, and I hold extremely long grudges.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. I assume this means in-game. And unfortunately i dont have any examples. I've only had this account for 7 weeks.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? I heard it's an active Guild that does the occasional Guild hunt.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? Of course.

Extra Information you may want to know prior.
I used to have a level 111 MS on this server (Grim Sammich) But it got hacked .... (the hacker changed my registration and then changed my pass 30 days later so i couldn't recover....5kk and full barb down the drain kinda sucks....hacked 23rd March 2012.

And also there are quite a few people that dont like me on this server because I really dont care how i treat people that i don't know.
Don't get me wrong. If i know you. I'm a very respectful person.

That is all. Hope you decide to let me in.

Thanks in advance~
Sammich
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 01:47

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying! Delita will contact you in-game shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator
Legend
Legend

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 02:16

Abrienda is a major bot and depot trasher/scammer
Back to top Go down
Death Darkbane
Royal Council
Royal Council
Death Darkbane

Male Posts : 291

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 02:23

Rexanilator wrote:
Abrienda is a major bot and depot trasher/scammer

this guy helps him out...just saying
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator
Legend
Legend

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 02:26

Yeah just saw http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=3724881
Back to top Go down
Paula Ines
Royal Council
Royal Council
Paula Ines

Female Posts : 1186

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 05:10

As much as I love Samuel and Lyndon, I do not think they should be in the guild as of now oO
Maybe later on if they start behaving and being respectful towards other players (cause i do believe in second chances! >.< and I know they can be good!)
But yup... right now there's all this drama going on... not good for the guild.

Sowiee, Samuelll >.< you know I love you <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pauines
Sinister Sammich

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 18:54

Fair enough
Well i'm not going to lie, I do cause some mayhem from time to time, if people take what we do to heart and make a problem from it, it probably wouldn't do your guild much good reputation wise.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a nice guy, love to chat and teamhunt etc.
But the amount that i play my stamina takes a beating and I need to find ways to amuse myself while recovering stamina (or while standing around with lowish stamina)

Some people do take what we do to heart. The majority of people dislike Abrienda more then myself. because he's well.....ruthless, and yes, Abrienda is a good friend on mine. if that is a concern.

To be honest, I didn't expect to get accepted into this guild, but seeming as Allyson, (princess suki) also an RL of mine said that it's an awesome active guild social and team hunting wise. I thought, why not the more people to talk to while hunting the less boring it is, after all. I play tibia because it's the most social game i've ever played, and I've played many many games.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 22:21

Application declined

Feel free to message me in game for a brief explanation about this decision.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application.
Page 1 of 1