Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Xochielt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nichele
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Nichele

Female Posts : 46

Application: Xochielt Empty
PostSubject: Application: Xochielt   Application: Xochielt Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2015, 00:49

Character Name:
Xochielt (zo-shee)

Name:
Tehya

Age / Country:
22 / Oklahoma, USA

Vocation and Current level:
Knight, Lv 15

How long have you played Tibia?:
Gosh, last time I played Tibia was back around 2002-2003. I got the urge to look it up again the other day and SO much is new to me now. I loved it when I was younger, and am really looking forward to getting back into it.

How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
Probably 4-6 hours a day/avg? I'm a college student, so once my work is done I basically just game until my eyeballs hurt.

Do you have any other characters?
Flore Venenosa, but she is in the process of deletion.

Your past guilds.
None.

Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Nope!

List at least 5 of your closest friends.
I just started playing again, and I don't really know anyone else who plays, so there's that.

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.

What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I'm helpful, bubbly, funny, and generous-- also on Tibia excessively. I'll always go out of my way to help someone when I can.

What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality?
Strong points: I'm a very generous person and I like just about everyone; I also have a profound sense of respect for others. Weak points: I can be strongly opinionated; I am basically a newbie again and I also find it tough sometimes to ask for help for fear of inconveniencing others.

Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
I was actually in Edron yesterday working on a quest and saw someone die in the middle of all those annoying a** trees towards the North. I watched their stuff and cleared it out until they came back and got their items. They were really grateful and surprise. I'd love if someone did the same for me and it felt good to not be a total douche and loot their stuff when I knew they'd be close by. I try to be the player I want to see, haha.

Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
I don't know anyone on Tibia! I had plenty of friends when I played last [circa age 11] and I miss feeling like I'm part of a community. As it is I'm just kind of doing my own thing. I looked through the guilds list and when I saw Divine Justice I was intrigued by the honesty/fair play/be a good baby policy. That's really something I'd like to be a part of.

Have you read and understood the Code of Behavior?
Don't steal, be respectful, no botting, and be active! I hope there wasn't a codeword in there I was supposed to remember.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/nogoodbrat
Vatorr
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Vatorr

Male Posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Application: Xochielt   Application: Xochielt Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2015, 01:48

Hello Xochielt, thank you for applying!

Your application has been noticed

Delita or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Application: Xochielt   Application: Xochielt Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2015, 04:45

Xochielt wrote:

Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
I was actually in Edron yesterday working on a quest and saw someone die in the middle of all those annoying a** trees towards the North. I watched their stuff and cleared it out until they came back and got their items. They were really grateful and surprise. I'd love if someone did the same for me and it felt good to not be a total douche and loot their stuff when I knew they'd be close by. I try to be the player I want to see, haha.

Application: Xochielt S3AoP

You'll fit right in mate.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application: Xochielt   Application: Xochielt Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2015, 05:23

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying and welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Xochielt   Application: Xochielt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Xochielt
Page 1 of 1