Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Sidney Sam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidney Sam
Partisan
Partisan

Application - Sidney Sam Empty
PostSubject: Application - Sidney Sam   Application - Sidney Sam Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 09:27

- Character Name
Sidney Sam

- Name
David

- Age / Country
21, Brazil

- Vocation and Current level
Knight, currently level 11

- How long you have played Tibia?
8 years

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
Currently 1-2 hours/day.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Not anymore.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Yes, for excessive player killing. (a few low level pk chars, a lvl 40~ pk mage, and once on my main sorc 100~ and knight 200~) [these characters no longer exist]

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
That currently play the game? none.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
None yet.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I have played this game for many years, and I understand a lot how things work, but honestly work is my priority, and has been for the past three years. Tibia helps me relax, and this new start in Fidera hopefully will accomplish exactly this.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong Points, I am in fact very interested in others, in stories, in knowledge, in news and so on... I enjoy rambling on about fun and interesting themes, and I have always loved the concept of a Guild Chat.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Starting fresh in this server there will most likely be little to nothing a low level free account knight can provide in regards to actively helping others. I have however leveled all vocations past level 100, and a knight past level 200 in the past, I have led guilds into wars and quests (such as POI) so I guess I could offer a mere opinion on topics.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Honestly? Delita Heirall's post on the forums. It was well structured, kind and seemed very welcoming. I was very surprised when I received a message back and I believe that this guilds positive attitude and good feel will be perfect for me to start over.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
yes.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sidney Sam   Application - Sidney Sam Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 09:36

Application noticed

Thank you very much for applying! We have already been in contact so we can accept this right away. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sidney Sam   Application - Sidney Sam Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 09:37

Application accepted

Welcome to the guild! I am sure you will fit right in with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sidney Sam   Application - Sidney Sam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Sidney Sam
Page 1 of 1