Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

Female Posts : 1146

Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok Empty
PostSubject: Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok   Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 06:08

This app may be a bit different from others.  I’m filling it out for 3 people because we go and do everything together.
- Character Name
Miss Chaos
Martinie
Mevok

- Name
Miss Chaos - Sandra
Martinie - Marlene
Mevok - Tom

- Age / Country
Miss Chaos - 24
Martinie - 27
Mevok - 31

- Vocation and Current level
Miss Chaos – 153 RP
Martinie – 158 RP
Mevok – 146 RP

- How long have you played Tibia?
Miss Chaos –10 years
Martinie – 10 years
Mevok  - 10 years

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
When we get settled in and start our hunting and what not, we’ll be on around 4-8 hours a day.  It differs for each of us but that is an estimate. 

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Miss Chaos – 204 EK, 155 MS, 110 ED, 105 RP (All chars are unhidden), and some other small characters on other worlds
Martinie – 46 ED that’ll be xfer’d here soon, and some other small characters on other worlds
Mevok – 47 ED that’ll be xfer’d here soon, and also some other small characters on other worlds

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
Miss Chaos – Only recent guild is on the server I just xfer’d from which my other characters are still in it.  I had to leave to be able to WT here.
Martinie – Left old guild when retired
Mevok – Last guild was Disbanned

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Miss Chaos - Nope
Martinie - Nope
Mevok - Nope

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Other than us 3 we have other close friends that stick with us where ever we go.  One is Lavif which we are trying to get to come here, and another is Dargonexl which also goes where we go but he’s retired at the moment.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
No friends in the guild since we are new to this server.  We WT’d here after researching it a bit and found it to be the best option.  We left Refugia because of the horrible LAG we get and want to be able to hunt without the horrible freezes.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Miss Chaos – Very chatty and like to do things with the guild.  Love doing bigger quests to help on, etc.
Martinie – Also likes doing quests and contributing to guild stuff. 
Mevok – Very funny and chatty.  Can make a GC crack up!  Random and hilarious all the time…

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:

Miss Chaos – Weak point is I can be shy around new people, but warm up quickly.  Strong point is I’m very nice and friendly (Sometimes too nice).
Martinie – Weak point is also being shy at first, but warms up quickly.  Strong point is not being afraid of anyone or anything, which means don’t get on her bad side (haha), and not afraid of anything so great to hunt with! (Fun crazy hunts). 
Mevok – Strong point is being very friendly and fun to be around, and weak point is being sarcastic.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
We usually do Events for the guild for everyone to participate in.  We love doing those and put our time and money into it to make it real fun for everyone.   

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Your guild stuck out to us as a guild that we would belong in.  We are against cheaters, thieves, and lurers, and we see that your guild is just what we like to be in.  We also like respectful guilds. 

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
We have read and understood the guild Codex before applying.

We also wanted to add more about each one of us so you get to know us a bit more.

Miss Chaos – I'm from Michigan, USA.  I am currently in my 4th year of College, and have a 6 year old daughter and one on the way. On my free time if I am not on tibia I am usually doing activities with my daughter or school work.  At the moment I just got done with full time school so now I’ll have time to get back to my usual playing hours.  I also enjoy making my own events/parties which the most fun ones are the karaoke parties where family and friends get shitfaced and embarrass themselves, and others are more conservative for gathering people to try new stuff to buy.

Martinie - From the US ( California).  I'm a housewife / mom.  2 kids and one on the way.
I actually met my husband on Rubera in 2005. Go figure, we clicked and met irl and here we are married with 2 kids.  Last way I ever expected to meet my husband but hey I've met good people on here, one of my rl best friends is someone I met on here … her name rhymes with Zandra.
Ok, back to my RL. I enjoy outdoor things, Hiking, camping, going to the beach, snowboarding, having fun... living life to the fullest.

Mevok – From Ohio, USA.   I enjoy tinkering with computers and that is my main hobby as well as spending time with friends.   Also play a lot of different video games.  I would say I am respectful and kind; I dislike upsetting people and am usually one to try to help settle arguments.
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok   Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 06:11

Applications noticed

Thank you for applying! Delita or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok   Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 06:25

Ohhh I recognize your name from Menera.  We were there for years before wt'ing to Refugia.  My EK had a different name back then though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok   Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 06:32

haha awesome I remember the guild you are in from Menera, What was your EK Name on Menera?
Back to top Go down
Naudi Star
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Naudi Star

PostSubject: Re: Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok   Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 06:36

Star Veriiky, and Martinie had the Character Miz Turk; we were the leaders of Veriiky Dynasty until after a few years it went inactive from everyone retiring.  Even Somav wt'd with us to Ref but went inactive again (another known oldie from there)
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok   Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 06:37

Awesome! I remember you guys
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok   Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 07:11

Hello and thank you for applying!

Please understand that applications may not be filled in for someone other than yourself. We would appreciate it if your friends registered and filled out their own individual applications as well.

We'll be in contact with you (Miss Chaos) in-game for a small procedural pre-invitation interview. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Rexanilator
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok   Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 10:45

Application accepted

Thank you for applying, welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok   Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application- Miss Chaos - Martinie - Mevok
Page 1 of 1