Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Breakers Nim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Breakers Nim
Partisan
Partisan

Male Posts : 6

Application: Breakers Nim Empty
PostSubject: Application: Breakers Nim   Application: Breakers Nim Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013, 11:52

- Character Name: Breakers Nim

- Name: Greg Azevedo

- Age / Country: 22/Brazil

- Vocation and Current level: Knight lv 55

- How long have you played Tibia?
I played a bit when I was younger (14~15years old) but I stoped and started playing from zero on a new account since the begining of March.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
Usually I try using up the stamina boost time, so I play I try playing 2h.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
*Pally and sorc currently just training skills offline.
Hood Nim - pally lv 18
Iremi Nim - sorc lv 8
Edermask Nim - druid 37

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
Last Kings - Nice guys but not very active. I would like to have more then 3 people online or using the guild chat, because playing with others is a lot more fun (the more the merrier)
- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Never.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
I have 2 close friends playing and a few acquaintances.

Luciello and Kai Locke (he just started this char) are my close friends.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Yes! Luciello.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I will try to interact with my guild fellows as much as possible, not only discussing tibia best practices but talking about general subjects.
Gamewise I would like to do lots of quests with everyone and schedule group hunts.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
I try being an easy going guy, without getting stressed over everything, having patience to deal with "people issues".
I am trustworthy, I would never hurt a friend so I could succeed in life instead of him.
I can get a bit lazy and tend to procrastinate a bit, but I always end up doing what I have to do.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
In-game I always try to help, one example (small) would be helping people complete rook eqps quests (katana,copper shields, legion helmet and chain armor) and giving my eqps away when leaving rook. I would gladly help people with desert quest. When I have a chance (and a good monster to hunt) I like hunting in a group, even if the xp is worse then going solo sometimes, I think having company is worth it.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
Because my friend Luciello told me you are a good guild, with lots of active and nice guys, willing to help each other.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Application: Breakers Nim   Application: Breakers Nim Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013, 12:24

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying! Delita or a member of the Royal Council will contact you shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Application: Breakers Nim   Application: Breakers Nim Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun 2013, 09:09

Application accepted.

Welcome to the Divine Justice! It's a pleasure to have you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Breakers Nim   Application: Breakers Nim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Breakers Nim
Page 1 of 1