Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Vauderr

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vauderr
Partisan
Partisan
Vauderr

Male Posts : 35

Application for Vauderr Empty
PostSubject: Application for Vauderr   Application for Vauderr Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 01:44

- Character Name: Vauderr

- Name: Steve

- Age / Country: 24, USA

- Vocation and Current level: Lvl 100, RP

- How long have you played Tibia? I have had account for about 8 years, With a few retirements throughout, All together time playing as "active" I would say about 5-51/2 years.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable: Right now it depends, I work two jobs and I am married so Whenever i can! At the moment my days to actually play are Tues, Wed, And Thur. I get on at other times but just to be online and do small/quick stuff.

- Do you have any other characters? Yes, Sirr bakus( EK,I am about to perform a name change), Vauder(my new pally on antica), and Decko Dien(Druid, dont play him at all)

- Your past guilds. The only guild i have been apart of in the last 2 years was Pancake house, They are no longer an active guild but i enjoyed being part of them, Always someone online willing to help out(that is a major reason why i enjoy guilds.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? Nope. I do not bot, Nor use micros.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. Well with me being a recent world xferer I do not have any, I would say Delita Heirall, Since I have spoke with him in game lol.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them :Delita Heirall? Razz

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? A very friendly and helpful attitude, someone that anyone can come to with assistance or a question to receive help. I am also a pretty good show with a bow Wink.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: I am a very determined individual, If I get set on something..It accomplish it. My willingness to help is also a strong point as I enjoy helping others. Weak point would be my temper, Sometimes things aggravate me when they honestly should not, I have gotten better at this over the 6 months or so and if that happens I simply remove myself from the situation, Calm down, Then return with a better mindset. After about 5 minutes of being mad my common sense kicks in and i catch myself say "really..? Why was I mad" a lot. lol

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. I was in the Depo about a week ago and I seen a conversation going on between two other players. One had just died without blessings and lost some of his best equipment(he was lvl 43 I think) and didnt have money to buy another, Thus was not able to hunt. I had some extra gp I made from a hunt earlier that day(about 35k) that I had yet to put in the bank and decided to give it to him so he could get back onto his feet.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? To be apart of a Guild who values their members, I feel I enjoy tibia more when i have a purpose, Hunting and lvling is fun, But without something behind it all to hold it together, I get burnt out. I want to get back into playing on a regular basis and without retirements and i believe joining Divine Justice will accomplish that.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? I have, And I do. ^ ^

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Vauderr,
Back to top Go down
Nagorik
Noble Guardian
Noble Guardian
Nagorik

Male Posts : 753

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vauderr   Application for Vauderr Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 03:34

Application noticed

Thank you for applying! Delita or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Vauderr
Partisan
Partisan
Vauderr

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vauderr   Application for Vauderr Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 14:37

I look forward to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kairii
Royal Council
Royal Council
Kairii

Female Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vauderr   Application for Vauderr Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 17:20

Application accepted.

Thank you for applying & Welcome to Divine Justice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vauderr   Application for Vauderr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Vauderr
Page 1 of 1