Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Handswipe Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Handswipe
Trial
Trial
Handswipe

Male Posts : 2

Handswipe Application Empty
PostSubject: Handswipe Application   Handswipe Application Icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 12:11

- Character Name
Handswipe
- Name
Eric Imbery
- Age / Country
18 / Canada
- Vocation and Current level
39 Elite Knight
- How long have you played Tibia?
on and off for 9 years
- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
1-3 hours depending on hunting zones being open!
- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Imbery, Blitzkor
- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
yes, for reciting song lyrics in english chat
- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
New to the world
- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
No
- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I like to spark conversations when times are dull, which I believe is important to always have
healthy conversation flowing, especially in a guild. I also pride myself on being a genuine person.
- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Both my strong and weak points are, the fact that I am sincere and honest. if asked my opinion
on a subject, I will give it, whether its what the person wants to hear or not. That being said,
I have self control and won't bring anything negative up unless prompted (example; "I love camels.."
"oh, yeah." "do you love camels?" "I think camels are dumb." ":'(" )
- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
In the other world I play (Amera) there is a lot of turmoil between the leading guild and the so-called
"hunteds" being a neutral player I thought I'd lighten the tension and make everyone have some fun
so I organized what I called a noob war, where everyone from each side had 2 months to level and train characters to a maximum of level 44 (so no sds) and then have a fun war. Though it didn't work out because the winners began trash talking about it, the thought was there.
- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member?
I have been having troubles getting back to the spirit of the game, and I realised recently that the main thing that I love so much about Tibia is the social aspect. I  have been playing as a neutral player in Amera scared to be friends with anyone so to anger the other side that I've lost touch with that. I came to Fidera to meet some great people and I hope to do that by joining this guild.
- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
I have, and I believe strongly in the things stated and to my knowledge abide by them for the most part already.

ps; in the private chat with whoever I talk with, I'd like to discuss another matter!
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami
Royal Council
Royal Council
Aiko Hazami

Female Posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Handswipe Application   Handswipe Application Icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 12:37

Application noticed.

Thank you for applying to Divine Justice, Delita Heirall or a member of the Royal Council will be in contact with you shortly. Smile 
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Handswipe
Trial
Trial
Handswipe

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Handswipe Application   Handswipe Application Icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 14:16

great thanks for the heads up! I hope I can stay online long enough before getting kicked again, eh? x.x
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Handswipe Application   Handswipe Application Icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 14:47

Sorry, there may be a slight delay due to the conditions of the server, however there is almost always a vice leader or Delita himself on, so whenever one of us sees you, we will message you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chinua
Royal Council
Royal Council
Chinua

Female Posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Handswipe Application   Handswipe Application Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 13:11

Application accepted.

Thank you again for applying and welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handswipe Application   Handswipe Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handswipe Application
Page 1 of 1