Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Request.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Guild Request. Empty
PostSubject: Guild Request.   Guild Request. Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 10:21

I'm interested in joining DJ. I have noticed the guild for some time now, and really wanting a neutral, well balanced guild. As I spoke about on tibia forums, I am not as active at the moment as I would like to be.

- Arjay (The character I am joining DJ with right now, although I wouldn't mind if other alts joined)

- RJ

- 25 / USA

- RP Level 237

- How long have you played Tibia? Since 2002.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day) Around an hour. I am busy in real life, Wife, family, work. I would love to play more but just don't have the time right now. Soon though, soon.
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

- Do you have any other characters?
Please list each character.
Seyten - 194ek
Zannz - 160ED
Chaotic Destiny - 123ek
Chaotic Bolts - 130rp
Hek Taur - 120ek
Kaztar - 119rp
Tainkin - 130ek
Kascade - 109rp Rubera
Kaskade - 100ek Rubera

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
Most of my characters are from Rubera, I was in Tainted Souls for about 5 years. My Fidera characters were never in guilds.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? No

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. I have no close friends left on Fidera, they have quit, or moved to another server. One left, RL, Char name is Blank Taur

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? I have many characters, of all classes. I have some high level characters for quests and group hunts.

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: Strong points, are my charitable behavior. Weak would be my lack of keeping promises. (Being honest)

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. I use to do small quests for free.

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? Seems to be an honest, respectful guild. And, thats all I want.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? Yes.
Back to top Go down

Guild Request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Request.   Guild Request. Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 10:29

Application noticed

Thank you for applying! We will be in contact with you shortly!
Back to top Go down
Lady Freedom
Regal
Regal
Lady Freedom

Female Posts : 178

Guild Request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Request.   Guild Request. Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 18:39

Welcome Seyten Smile
Back to top Go down
Noirberrie
Royal Council
Royal Council
Noirberrie

Guild Request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Request.   Guild Request. Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 20:13

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

Guild Request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Request.   Guild Request. Icon_minitimeFri 20 Sep 2013, 04:39

Hello and thank you for applying!

We have not been able to get in touch with you in-game. Your last login on all of your characters in Fidera was 6 days ago and longer.

Your application remains open until we have talked with you in-game.
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Captain Gus

Captain Gus

Male Posts : 634

Guild Request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Request.   Guild Request. Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep 2013, 12:16

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/guszcastro
Sponsored content

Guild Request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Request.   Guild Request. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Request.
Page 1 of 1