Divine Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Gwyn of Cinder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GwynofCi

Application for Gwyn of Cinder Empty
PostSubject: Application for Gwyn of Cinder   Application for Gwyn of Cinder Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:21

- Character Name

- Name Gwyn of Cinder

- Age / Country 21/Houston Texas, United States

- Vocation and Current level Master Sorcerer, level 90

- How long you have played Tibia? Since 2003

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day) 4
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

- Do you have any other characters? Not on Fidera
Please list each character.

- Your past guilds. Unbreakables
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? No

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. Armageddonn/Tommy Rawr/Akio joo/Madnyss/Sharni

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. Armageddonn

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? Game Knowledge

- What do you consider to be your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: Comical and kind strong point/ I give away to much money! hahaha

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. I give gp to new players

- Why would you like to become a Divine Justice Member? Yes

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? yes
Back to top Go down
Ailukard
Legend
Legend

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Application for Gwyn of Cinder   Application for Gwyn of Cinder Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:58

GwynofCi wrote:
- Character Name

kkkk
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Application for Gwyn of Cinder   Application for Gwyn of Cinder Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 12:04

Ailukard wrote:
GwynofCi wrote:
- Character Name

kkkk

Please post useful comment on the application board otherwise keep them to yourself, this could of probably been read as "would you like to become a divine justice member?".

@Gwyn

I vote yes for letting you join =)
Back to top Go down
Ailukard
Legend
Legend

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Application for Gwyn of Cinder   Application for Gwyn of Cinder Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 12:12

wot eva
edit: i vote no
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

Male Posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Application for Gwyn of Cinder   Application for Gwyn of Cinder Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 01:22

Application noticed! Thank you for applying!

All Ailukard did was point out something that was missing in his application - which is important.

Gwyn of Cinder, why would you like to become a Divine Justice member?
Back to top Go down
https://divinejustice.rpg-board.net
Empalix
Legend
Legend

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Application for Gwyn of Cinder   Application for Gwyn of Cinder Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 11:36

I agree with Josh...
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Regal
Regal
Armageddon

Male Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Application for Gwyn of Cinder   Application for Gwyn of Cinder Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 13:26

Empalix wrote:
I agree with Josh...

State why..you dont even know the guy, i understand we had issues with Hyksus but they are both two different people...
Back to top Go down
GwynofCi

PostSubject: sorry bout that guys   Application for Gwyn of Cinder Icon_minitimeSat 08 Sep 2012, 00:00

I was late for work while filling out the application. =/ I would like to join because i think you have a good and team friendly guild. Also I have a couple of friends who wanted me to come out of retirement, so i did, but when I returned unbreakables disbanded and I was guildless. I like to keep friends and a guild is a good way to help and be helped by others, if needed. Divine justice has good people in it from the ones I've met and I think I could be a good asset to the guild.

PS. Ty for ur time and im sorry for the error.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

PostSubject: Re: Application for Gwyn of Cinder   Application for Gwyn of Cinder Icon_minitimeSat 08 Sep 2012, 02:38

That is understandable, thank you for taking your time.

However, it appears that you also have a group of members that you have wronged in one way or another and they are not very supportive of you. Although, this was apparently a very long time ago and if you can in their eyes prove to be a different person, you are of course welcome to a trial period in Divine Justice.

Your application is currently still open for review, I will get back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Delita Heirall
King
Delita Heirall

PostSubject: Re: Application for Gwyn of Cinder   Application for Gwyn of Cinder Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 03:34

Hi!

Spoke to you in-game again and it seems that you have joined with Valhalla Elite. A great guild and a fine choice, best of luck to you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Gwyn of Cinder   Application for Gwyn of Cinder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Gwyn of Cinder
Page 1 of 1